~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Damn Iverson hat double as a ski mask. Why so much material rolled up?
atht9030C0001.jpg

Phil Collins
Phil Collins.jpg

Phil Collins 2.jpg

Phil Collins 3.jpg

You know a white man actually has soul when he rocks jerseys of teams he's not a "fan" of. :rofl:Regular white folks who don't have the special touch of soul treat their sports fan affiliations like gang affiliations and will set trip on anyone wearing any sports related attire to check if they're really a "fan". :lol: What if you think the white sox logo just looks hard? But then there the folks who get it. Case in point...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Serch even wore the Negro League Birmingham Black Barons hat. I found that starter snapback version at the thrift a while ago. That shearling though. :smokin

You know a white man actually has soul when he rocks jerseys of teams he's not a "fan" of. :rofl:Regular white folks who don't have the special touch of soul treat their sports fan affiliations like gang affiliations and will set trip on anyone wearing any sports related attire to check if they're really a "fan". :lol: What if you think the white sox logo just looks hard? But then there the folks who get it. Case in point...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Serch even wore the Negro League Birmingham Black Barons hat. I found that starter snapback version at the thrift a while ago. That shearling though. :smokin

I did a full post about this a while back. I think Pete, because he's a baseball historian, put Serch on to a lot of those.

Pete's had some mean brims. I loved that Green Brooklyn Dodgers joint you posted. Some more below....

pete-nice-6.jpg

4029aa43f3de0b9aff45bdf7beebbbb3.jpg

Still from the Product Of The Environment RMX vid...

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 3.40.11 PM.png

Serch also in a Chicago American Giants joint....

download.jpg

And yes that shearling is MEAN.

Back
Top Bottom