~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

H headdetective It could be done in a 10'x10' bedroom with shelving racks along the walls and 2-3 shelving racks in the middle. Again not the best looking setup but it could be done.

I gotta see this.

Please point me to a vid, link, something showing me how to accomplish this.

I have a storage unit that I would love to get rid of if you cats got ways of storing all these shoes in your house without it looking like that Ninjahood vid :smh:

H headdetective I'd be lying to you if I said that it wouldn't look like the Ninja video. You'd be ramming shoe boxes into every available space, i.e. boxes would be sideways, etc... but there'd be some slight type of organization.

Shelves would be similar to the below, but not as high. The shelves in the centre of the room could be accessed on both sides.

Shoe size is also a factor as size 12 and higher tend to run way bigger boxes.

ShoeStockroom400px.jpg

At my peak, I must've had about 170 pairs. I agree with you, once I went past 30-40 pairs I was just buying for the sake of buying. Down to 75 pairs and I still think that's about 50 pairs too many.

THIS.

I prob had 150 at my peak. I'm down to maybe 70-80. Half of which are DS.

I see sneakers as a recycling process nowadays. I wear or ball in them to a certain extent and then sell em. If I really likea particular pair, i'd already have one on ice or cop another ds pair and go through the process again.

I try not to keep any pair over 10-12 yrs bc they'll just end up crumbling. Sitting on 400+ pairs that depreciates over time is more of a burden than a luxury imo.

moneylicious moneylicious Agreed with you my G. I've moved homes a few times and lugging boxes of sneakers on top of your furniture and moving boxes is no fun.

I have extreme OCD with my 'collectible' kicks so I wouldn't wear them to events which I knew would be high traffic and FWIW the pairs I have are still in pristine condition. Honestly prefer my daily/beater pairs as I give no damns about where/when I'm wearing them. :smokin:smokin:smokin

damn Emily B got a wagon back there
Wife and I use to watch Love & Hip Hop with her on it talking about she done with Fab. How he don't want to claim her, chick was just telling stories trying to prolong her storyline.
Stalley sighting :wow:. Someone was just saying in here that he must be on witsec :lol:.
Yeah that was me, dude snitch on some Mexican cartell member or something?

Back
Top Bottom