~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

3E836F01-C804-4DC6-BCA0-94A4F7C177B4.jpeg 2D50C751-C2E6-4844-AE56-B75DDA748CCE.jpeg 54EF7F23-624B-49FA-8C8C-C506A6B0E32D.jpeg B3277461-44FD-4857-A76E-36FECC6D7BA3.jpeg 4C6AA7FD-0B30-4113-AEB9-88BF74DE8392.jpeg C2082A63-68D4-4ABF-9A4C-B7E7A73DDC53.jpeg

Wait Wait Wait
I hope Kemba did not pose like that for that pic, and they just caught him in mid stride.

DAMN that MASS on Emily B, no wonder Fab keeps coming back to that THANG.

PJ Tucker looking like he is about to go work out in someone's field. Come on bruh

I hope adidas catches wind and sends him a letter like Harden got. However loser is probably trying them on as marketing for his next horrible shoe.
harden letter :nerd:

DAMN that MASS on Emily B, no wonder Fab keeps coming back to that THANG.

PJ Tucker looking like he is about to go work out in someone's field. Come on bruh

I hope adidas catches wind and sends him a letter like Harden got. However loser is probably trying them on as marketing for his next horrible shoe.
Fake buns trash.

titang545 titang545 Fab's wife looks like she was built on an assembly line. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Adam Silver needs to enforce some type of dress code and fine PJ for that trash fit. BTW what's the back story on Adidas putting the brakes on Harden? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

titang545 titang545 Fab's wife looks like she was built on an assembly line. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Adam Silver needs to enforce some type of dress code and fine PJ for that trash fit. BTW what's the back story on Adidas putting the brakes on Harden? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Emily was built, I didn't see hear early on didn't know. Harden signed his addidas contract but kept wearing Jordan's they said stop or else.

DAMN Emily yeah mass wasn't like that back in the old Love & Hip Hop. I mean it was big but she must of had more work in hopes of keeping Fab's attention.
Em2.jpg Emily-B-Oversized-Gold-Earrings-at-OK-Sexy-Singles-Party.jpg EmilyB-solo1.jpg

In other news THIS is Fab's step daughter?
Capture22.PNG

Back
Top Bottom