~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Stuntman Mike is the best
laugh.gif

zmx3d.jpg

About the back and forth on the last page...

- I own the shoes.
- Haven't worn any of my pairs since fall 2009, actually may sell them.
- I am a big Kanye fan.
- But they are not the best non retro sneaker in the past 10 years, seems like people are classifying the past 3-4 years as ten because I can't understand how those would be #1 on someones list if they were born before 1990.

yeah, i've heard that a lot. mostly from hot chicks who also asked if i was single. so i'm not mad at it at all.

you'll just never catch me wearing eyeliner like that dude.
laugh.gif

funny thing is, i had this hairstyle long b4 him. all the way back in middle school, it was called a "mop", it was a skater thing.

pete wentz must pull mad amounts of chicks and dudes so it kinda sorta halfway wasn't meant to be an insult 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i've heard that a lot. mostly from hot chicks who also asked if i was single. so i'm not mad at it at all.

laugh.gif

funny thing is, i had this hairstyle long b4 him. all the way back in middle school, it was called a "mop", it was a skater thing.

So you DJ and Skate? Nice Shun. And Pete is a part time gay man so I would take it as a insult unless your .....well you know.

jesus christ!

it doesn't make it a "stan comment", it makes it his opinion. he may not even be a big kanye fan, but that's his opinion on a pair of shoes kanye happened to make.

let his die guys... face the fact that people have different opinions. your opinion is not the be all end all truth.
THANK U. And ninjahood i was saying i rest my case on how ill they look "to me". not because celebs are rocking them. This got way out of hand anyway. Time to move on

Originally Posted by Mogulson

laugh.gif

So you DJ and Skate? Nice Shun. And Pete is a part time gay man so I would take it as a insult unless your .....well you know.

Where is the fit at you said you would post a fit yesterday you didn't what happened 
This guy is a joke 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

zmx3d.jpg

- I own the shoes.
- I am a big Kanye fan.
- But they are not the best non retro sneaker in the past 10 years, seems like people are classifying the past 3-4 years as ten because I can't understand how those would be #1 on someones list if they were born before 1990.
I was born in 1988 and whats #1 ON YOUR LIST? Prob sum b.s like shocks or sbs .Or lets not forget the the ALL MIGHTY Lebrons

people keep saying let's move on, yet keep bringing it up. Looks like everyone just wants to have the last word...

let's drop it.

Originally Posted by arice

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
I was born in 1988 and whats #1 ON YOUR LIST? Prob sum b.s like shocks or sbs .Or lets not forget the the ALL MIGHTY Lebrons

2 years though? 
HA! 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

zmx3d.jpg

- I own the shoes.
- I am a big Kanye fan.

Dope fit freeway and last album stimulas package not bad either by the way i would not ware yeezys if i got them for free

Originally Posted by JRodski

and if there was a hands down best shoe of the last 10 years, it def was not those damn yeezy's. there dope, but they are just some friggin hipster shoes that everyone wanted/wants b/c they are connected to ye' and b/c they were produced in low #'s.

but see, that sounds like something someone who doesn't own a pair would say...

don't let the hypebeasts and hipsters get you twisted, the quality of the zens & nets are actually ridiculous, and i own a lot of nikes. i own doubles of each colorway, and the ones i wear have been sitting out on my display shelf in open air since their release over a year ago, and worn at least 20 times each, and the leather STILL smells all over my room. i can't say that about any other shoe i own, not even the amazing, long lasting leather smell of the supreme blazers...

but that's just one thing, the quality, comfort, and detail really is amazing, and we had 20 + year old collector vets come in the yeezy thread and say they are the best quality they've seen nike produce in years.

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys
ur a grown man. focus more time on ur career and less on flooding the internet with wack outfits and fishing for compliments from people u dont know

2ihupnp.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Edit: I expect to see to same nonsense come up when the Air Yeezy 2 drops...

Back
Top Bottom