~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by afitch102

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JRodski

and if there was a hands down best shoe of the last 10 years, it def was not those damn yeezy's. there dope, but they are just some friggin hipster shoes that everyone wanted/wants b/c they are connected to ye' and b/c they were produced in low #'s.

but see, that sounds like something someone who doesn't own a pair would say...

don't let the hypebeasts and hipsters get you twisted, the quality of the zens & nets are actually ridiculous, and i own a lot of nikes. i own doubles of each colorway, and the ones i wear have been sitting out on my display shelf in open air since their release over a year ago, and worn at least 20 times each, and the leather STILL smells all over my room. i can't say that about any other shoe i own, not even the amazing, long lasting leather smell of the supreme blazers...

but that's just one thing, the quality, comfort, and detail really is amazing, and we had 20 + year old collector vets come in the yeezy thread and say they are the best quality they've seen nike produce in years.

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys
ur a grown man. focus more time on ur career and less on flooding the internet with wack outfits and fishing for compliments from people u dont know

Agreed Shun

who the heck cares about yeezys. they are ugly. stop debating over it before this gets locked. back on subject:

Dom and GOD jewels

various artists...nipsey, snoop, wyclef

Pac Div

and if there was a hands down best shoe of the last 10 years, it def was not those damn yeezy's. there dope, but they are just some friggin hipster shoes that everyone wanted/wants b/c they are connected to ye' and b/c they were produced in low #'s.

don't let the hypebeasts and hipsters get you twisted, the quality of the zens & nets are actually ridiculous, and i own a lot of nikes. i own doubles of each colorway, and the ones i wear have been sitting out on my display shelf in open air since their release over a year ago, and worn at least 20 times each, and the leather STILL smells all over my room. i can't say that about any other shoe i own, not even the amazing, long lasting leather smell of the supreme blazers...

but that's just one thing, the quality, comfort, and detail really is amazing, and we had 20 + year old collector vets come in the yeezy thread and say they are the best quality they've seen nike produce in years.

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys
ur a grown man. focus more time on ur career and less on flooding the internet with wack outfits and fishing for compliments from people u dont know
          foreal tho!
laugh.gif

my career's doing great, i like my fits, and i don't care if i get compliments or not. as a lot of grown men, i like fashion and shoes, that's why i post here. simple as that. hop off my sack. kthnx.

my career's doing great, i like my fits, and i don't care if i get compliments or not. as a lot of grown men, i like fashion and shoes, that's why i post here. simple as that. hop off my sack. kthnx.
          dont be a hypocrite, you obviously care lookin at how you reply on every critics here.

Originally Posted by densho23

foreal tho!
laugh.gif

Dudes on here are some serious haters why do you care what this dude is doing 
Worry about you and stop worrying about how another man is doing 

You don't have to look at the pics he post its that simple 

hating #%$ ninjas 
tired.gif

Hey Mr. Mod, change the title if you want less arguments.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yeezy's are nice shoes in my opinion....the black/pink colorway definitely ranks among my Top 10 shoes of the decade (don't like Zen's or Net's as much, but they are still fairly nice), they look much nicer on the feet, though they are a bit bulky. At first, the main reason I bought the shoes was to make some extra cash because I knew people would go crazy over these. But they looked much better in real life than I thouht they would, so I decided to keep a pair to wear. And yes, the material and quality were good...but not worth the $215 retail. Overall, dope shoes, who cares if they're "hyped" or "for hypebeasts."

But at the end of the day, don't worry about others' opinions, it's only your own's that matter.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by densho23

dont be a hypocrite, you obviously care lookin at how you reply on every critics here.
Yup and other members who've been around longer have said the same in the past but at this point you just ignore it and let him do whatever to make him feel good on the internet.

but see, that's the difference between me and a lot of you who constantly come at me. i'll address some of your BS about me on here, but i don't rely on the intraweb to make me feel good. my real life does that for me just fine. but it seems the way you a lot of you guys jump at the chance to say something negative or celebrate someone's shortcomings (not even mine, but everyone you can find to hate on on this forum, you guys are always looking to bring someone down somehow), your real life may be lacking something, or you have some personality shortcomings of your own.

i see plenty of stuff on this forum i don't like, fits, opinions, comments, i just never feel the need to say anything. about the only time i do is in response to comments about me.

i reply to your crap sometimes, but if i really cared i'd go changing myself to fit in with you guys, but as you can see, that'll never happen.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom