+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

31648c613861e930970e9d3hz4.jpg

3164913a9fc795c16d595cagx1.jpg

31640f6df098dce0be1a8a5ku6.jpg

you big dummy

This may be a dumb question, but here goes. Do you work with celebrities or do you just know where to get new pics? Cause you always post like NEW pics...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

you big dummy

This may be a dumb question, but here goes. Do you work with celebrities or do you just know where to get new pics? Cause you always post like NEW pics...

a little of both..

31645791d6366a81ad61eabrq2.jpg

31061cd7dddee1da777e945un9.jpg

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

yepn3.jpg

Do any of you know any online sites to buy colored pants? Red, Tourqoius, etc..?? Before anyone flames.. I know that MOST of you hates the whole"colored" pants craze, but where i'm from i dont see more than half of the things most of you see on a daily baisis. No SB's, not a lot ofreal Jordans, no designer jeans, etc, etc....

Kanye Cant DRESS
LOOKING STR8 FUGLY man...come one...yall like them wack outfits and shoes..dont even go there..his shoes...WOW...looks like he gotta a rocket booster on hisback and some super pump up reeboxs in that one pic! LMAO at his dropout self!

Kanye Cant DRESS
LOOKING STR8 FUGLY man...come one...yall like them wack outfits and shoes..dont even go there..his shoes...WOW...looks like he gotta a rocket booster on his back and some super pump up reeboxs in that one pic! LMAO at his dropout self!

Ayo FAMily member, WTFF is you talkin' bout son? No matter how you see it that's another MAN b. What would you like Mr. Ye to wear?

honestly, some of the outfits kanye rocks, i think it only works cuz hes made.

damn is that the celeb ben baller rockin that aaa white tee heat?
whor the other dudes other than cb?

Originally Posted by arson09

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

yepn3.jpg
Do any of you know any online sites to buy colored pants? Red, Tourqoius, etc..?? Before anyone flames.. I know that MOST of you hates the whole "colored" pants craze, but where i'm from i dont see more than half of the things most of you see on a daily baisis. No SB's, not a lot of real Jordans, no designer jeans, etc, etc....

Karmaloop.com has a brand named DURKL that makes colored pants and on Cmonwealth they have CALI that makes colored pants also

Back
Top Bottom