Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What are these??? These are
pimp.gif

Air Garnett III or Air III for the retro.

287hnpc.jpg

We have these on sale for $59.97 at FinishLine.
wait what?!??!!?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Correction. We have the Nike Zoom Fun Polices on sale for $59.97.

These things look just alike.
eek.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you thinking Fun Police are Garnett 3's.
both r trash
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one who thought that

How is Wale "serious" on the shoe game? He has nothing but shoes released in the last year or so...I could go to eBay and find every pair of kicks onhis feet without even trying.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

How is Wale "serious" on the shoe game? He has nothing but shoes released in the last year or so...I could go to eBay and find every pair of kicks on his feet without even trying.

20gk7cw.jpg

I wish yall would stop posting old pics, btw.

How is Wale "serious" on the shoe game? He has nothing but shoes released in the last year or so...I could go to eBay and find every pair of kicks on his feet without even trying.
indifferent.gif
<-- my 1st ever. your welcome.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

you know he's a niketalker right? and shoe game is pretty serious...seen a bit of his collection

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

you know he's a niketalker right? and shoe game is pretty serious...seen a bit of his collection
pics?

wale has some sick stuff. havent seen a full collection post put just from single pics you can tell hes got some

roll.gif

OG uptempos, supreme trainers and hawaii SB??

he is set, and has been set
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol @ all his fans that bought his cd from 2nd hand online stores sticking up for him being a hypebeast.

Again
indifferent.gif

All of his music has been free, so how can we buy his music? Do you even know who Wale is?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom