+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

72fxrgw.jpg

Hov

Most celebs = "I only wear shoes once, I'm a star, no need to get caught in the same shoe twice!"
Kanye West = probably somethinglike..."I'm Kanye West, who cares if I get caught in the same shoe 2 times or 50 times, I'm going to rock my shhh!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've seen at least....5+ pics of him in those Aqua VIII's! I love my pair probably just as much as Kanye! same for Playoff's.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

72fxrgw.jpg

Hov

Most celebs = "I only wear shoes once, I'm a star, no need to get caught in the same shoe twice!"
Kanye West = probably something like..."I'm Kanye West, who cares if I get caught in the same shoe 2 times or 50 times, I'm going to rock my shhh!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've seen at least....5+ pics of him in those Aqua VIII's! I love my pair probably just as much as Kanye! same for Playoff's.
What? How many sneakers can you wear? There not the same as articles of clothing. If they are his favorite sneakers right now, he going to wear them.It will not be the first time he has done that. If you scope his collection in Bazaar magazine he has 2 to 3 pairs of each J' anyway.

Lookin at the latest page and a few back, imo, Kanye's fits are clean, put togther well, others might not agree, but it's my opinion.

Cris.

Paycheck26, she worked at the 255 Nike ID studio in NYC and is Pharrell's ex-girl. Besides those two things I don't know if there is anything else thatmakes her a "celebrity."

The broad is attractive... but nothing to be 'discussed' about in multiple pages... Definitely pretty though....

Originally Posted by TheKid973

72fxrgw.jpg

Hov

Kanye West = probably something like..."I'm Kanye West, who cares if I get caught in the same shoe 2 times or 50 times, I'm going to rock my shhh!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What? How many sneakers can you wear? There not the same as articles of clothing. If they are his favorite sneakers right now, he going to wear them. It will not be the first time he has done that. If you scope his collection in Bazaar magazine he has 2 to 3 pairs of each J' anyway.
roll.gif
at J looking like the donkey from shrek.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by TheKid973

72fxrgw.jpg

Hov

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What? How many sneakers can you wear? There not the same as articles of clothing. If they are his favorite sneakers right now, he going to wear them. It will not be the first time he has done that. If you scope his collection in Bazaar magazine he has 2 to 3 pairs of each J' anyway.
roll.gif
at J looking like the donkey from shrek.
Oh wow....uncanny!

Shes absolutely hot. But not anything out of the ordinary. There's chicks like this all over uptown (nyc) everyday. She is hot though

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Shes absolutely hot. But not anything out of the ordinary. There's chicks like this all over uptown (nyc) everyday. She is hot though

true... i seen better looking broads in washington heights
but she is pretty

that picture of Jay, B, and Kanye is cool....i know Kanye just lost his mom, but that pic says life is good
pimp.gif

also, the girl up there is pretty....she's not a celeb persay, but isn't she naomi campbell's little sister?

i could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Coretraining85

Im not a big fan of people weaing their shoes with its tounge sticking out but those Vs Kanye is wearing are just so nice.

if there's one trend with actual merit is tongues sticking out...matta fact da only reason tongues were so big in da late 80s-mid 90's is becausepeople wore they kicks like that...so u can say some kicks were designed for it...

whats the point of goin lookin for pics of celebs and there kix??? they can get anythin they want at any time.. dusnt impress me dont get y it wuld impressanyone else

Back
Top Bottom