+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I see a lot of you NTers goin' broke in a few years.

Nice fit LeBron.
pimp.gif

Anyone know what glasses he's wearing here? I've been looking for a matte black wayfarer-type like that

edit: & there is not a damn thing wrong with Levi's, it's a brand that is timeless/classic and doesn't go out of style. Same can be said withPolo/Ralph Lauren, Ray-ban, Chuck Taylor, etc

^ No matter how many dudes jump on it, of course its going to be a classic.

Wayfarer type glasses however...damn near everyone has those.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

^ And ? Whats the problem. If he likes the way they fit, thats on him. Just cause he has tons of money doesnt mean he has to go and buy jeans that cost hundreds of dollars.
sounds like a levi wearer right here...

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Weezy bad..
He ain't that bad...I almost witnessed that jit get his !@! whooped by some old white dude at the Eastern Conferance Finals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hold up, what?

laugh.gif

Backstory?

Long story short, game 3 of the ECF in Orlando, I was like maybe 8 rows up from where Lil Wayne was courtside on the floor by the Cleveland bench. He waswalking away because there was like 16 seconds left till half, some little white kid comes up to say hi, just because I guess he admires up, I have no ideawhy, but anyways, Lil Wayne pushes the kid because he touched him. His dad was having none of that, got in Lil Waynes face about to whoop his !%%, older whiteguy, maybe 55, like 6'2 250, goes after Lil Wayne and everyone in the seats holding him back from beating his little !%%. His good for nothing short fatbodyguard sat there and did nothing because he would have gotten his !%% whooped too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same night Chris Brown got boo'd by the entire arena and almost cried on the jumboscreen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Weezy bad..
He ain't that bad...I almost witnessed that jit get his !@! whooped by some old white dude at the Eastern Conferance Finals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hold up, what?

laugh.gif

Backstory?

Long story short, game 3 of the ECF in Orlando, I was like maybe 8 rows up from where Lil Wayne was courtside on the floor by the Cleveland bench. He was walking away because there was like 16 seconds left till half, some little white kid comes up to say hi, just because I guess he admires up, I have no idea why, but anyways, Lil Wayne pushes the kid because he touched him. His dad was having none of that, got in Lil Waynes face about to whoop his !%%, older white guy, maybe 55, like 6'2 250, goes after Lil Wayne and everyone in the seats holding him back from beating his little !%%. His good for nothing short fat bodyguard sat there and did nothing because he would have gotten his !%% whooped too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same night Chris Brown got boo'd by the entire arena and almost cried on the jumboscreen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laughing.premie.gif

took words right out my mouth jigga lookin like he stuggling to move his arms his hands can't reach his pockets.
laugh.gif

i have to jump into this levi argument. i have like 5 pairs, some regular, some high end that run around $200. and they are ALL better than any pair I'vetried on aside from maybe a nice pair of nudies....

Back
Top Bottom