Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I should be added in the NT Wiki page. My exploits as a 6'6 cornerback in Flag Football, and me showing up in every military/government post thinking I know it all is reason enough for me to be added. Why should you be in the Wiki post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Note to mods: I know you probably want to lock this, but please don't, just because I asked nicely and added a [/color]
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I should be added in the NT Wiki page. My exploits as a 6'6 cornerback in Flag Football, and me showing up in every military/government post thinking I know it all is reason enough for me to be added. Why should you be in the Wiki post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Note to mods: I know you probably want to lock this, but please don't, just because I asked nicely and added a [/color]
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who gives a @!+# if they are fat or not...they are pro athletes and you are a guy that[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who gives a @!+# if they are fat or not...they are pro athletes and you are a guy that[/color]

Popcorn is ready, im hoping for a close game.

If the heat get smacked S & T might not make it.

Popcorn is ready, im hoping for a close game.

If the heat get smacked S & T might not make it.

Back
Top Bottom