Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Wade has looked completely disinterested in both Celtics games this year. Where did this dude's intensity go?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damn pierce
mad.gif
God I despise Paul Pierce

Originally Posted by BTK

that chemistry talk is weak, they're professional ball players who are supposedly "best of friends" off court. Classic case of too many chiefs not enough indians. Bosh just sucks in this system and neck too long

These dudes are getting rocked by the Celts for the 2nd straight game.  Chemistry makes a difference but not a 20+ point beatdown difference.   LeBron just doesn't have any help. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

that chemistry talk is weak, they're professional ball players who are supposedly "best of friends" off court. Classic case of too many chiefs not enough indians. Bosh just sucks in this system and neck too long

These dudes are getting rocked by the Celts for the 2nd straight game.  Chemistry makes a difference but not a 20+ point beatdown difference.   LeBron just doesn't have any help. 
laugh.gif

by the end of this season lebron is gonna be bald for real

mark my words.

lets go celtics

by the end of this season lebron is gonna be bald for real

mark my words.

lets go celtics

BTW, anyone see that Bacardi commercial with those dudes clowning their friend's hairline? I swear they stole that idea from NT. Probably the most entertaining thing I've seen all night.

BTW, anyone see that Bacardi commercial with those dudes clowning their friend's hairline? I swear they stole that idea from NT. Probably the most entertaining thing I've seen all night.

Any NFL fans here? Thell me the Heat aren't the NBA version of the Bengals. Good pieces in place but for whatever reason, can't get right. Not saying they wont but just speaking on the NOW, that's exactly who they look like.

Any NFL fans here? Thell me the Heat aren't the NBA version of the Bengals. Good pieces in place but for whatever reason, can't get right. Not saying they wont but just speaking on the NOW, that's exactly who they look like.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I hate the Celtics with a passion but i respect how hard they play 
pimp.gif
i share the same sentiment,  they play like a good team who knows how to work with eachother and it shows most of the time when they play.

Back
Top Bottom