Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by tim teufel

marv's voice "'hit the side of the backboard"' really lebron? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes i love it!!!
eek.gif
, how did Marv Albert get from Miami to Denver so fast?

-_-
G650 prolly

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes i love it!!!
eek.gif
, how did Marv Albert get from Miami to Denver so fast?

-_-
G650 prolly

Boston played a good game ... Ray Allen killed us
sick.gif

Mickie is blowing up pats phone right now

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

90x3za.gif

roll.gif

90x3za.gif

roll.gif

Al3xis wrote:
Let Kobe or LeBron pull that move that Wade did after that James Jones turnover...

dude quit.

yeah man i can't wait to hear these clowns' post game interviews

"uh, well you know like we said...it's gone take us til about jan/feb to really hit our peak n start to gel"
laugh.gif
 FOH! but lebron on his 'decison' show talkin bout "we gone win up to 7 or more rings"
laugh.gif

Al3xis wrote:
Let Kobe or LeBron pull that move that Wade did after that James Jones turnover...

dude quit.

yeah man i can't wait to hear these clowns' post game interviews

"uh, well you know like we said...it's gone take us til about jan/feb to really hit our peak n start to gel"
laugh.gif
 FOH! but lebron on his 'decison' show talkin bout "we gone win up to 7 or more rings"
laugh.gif

90x3za.gif
Putting my gif to good use.
roll.gif

90x3za.gif
Putting my gif to good use.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes i love it!!!

laugh.gif
 The funniest part was that Wade passed up on a wide asss open 3 from the arch to give it to him for damn near the hardest 3 pt shot
30t6p3b.gif

actually its the easiest

It's the shortest...it's not the easiest
true

90x3za.gif
execution could not be any better

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes i love it!!!

laugh.gif
 The funniest part was that Wade passed up on a wide asss open 3 from the arch to give it to him for damn near the hardest 3 pt shot
30t6p3b.gif

actually its the easiest

It's the shortest...it's not the easiest
true

90x3za.gif
execution could not be any better

JD617 wrote:
[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyanehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708 Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

ain't gonna lie i almost spit out my drink
laugh.gif
 damn Dwizzle what happened ?

JD617 wrote:
[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyanehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708 Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

ain't gonna lie i almost spit out my drink
laugh.gif
 damn Dwizzle what happened ?

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

At least the dudes in Cleveland tried when they were playing with dude..

These bum @+* "All Stars" standing around watching like theyd rather go sit in an empty seat and eat some popcorn.. 

Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade...#milkcarton

This last minute closing the gap to save face aint cute at all..

Back
Top Bottom