Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
shaq was dead on with his rupaul comments.  bosh is getting exposed now that the bright lights are on him.  dude is looking like nothing more than this generations shareef abdur rahim.  a guy who put up numbers on bad teams which made him look better than he actually was.
Ouch.... I can't wait for someone in the media to come out and say this... Bosh would fade into a bolivian
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by bdis1986

JUS3 wrote:
Ya'll going in on Bron but he's the only one that came to play today.  
this

boston played good but bron is still averaging 30 on them ...
with 2 L's
eyes.gif
You're right, wins are what matters.  But Bron is the only one of the 'big three' playing with any kind of heart.  You got Wade giving up on plays and Bosh scared he's going to break a nail when he gets in the paint.  Inexcusable.  God forbid Bron puts up a stat line like Wade, NT would explode.

...and  I ain't even a Bron fan.

This man speaks the truth, this thread would be atleast 30 pages if Bron had a night like this. But anyways, we had plenty of oppertunities to win this game tonight, but too many missed free throws and shots took us out of it. You can't just put the blame on one person alone, it's a team effort.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by bdis1986

JUS3 wrote:
Ya'll going in on Bron but he's the only one that came to play today.  
this

boston played good but bron is still averaging 30 on them ...
with 2 L's
eyes.gif
You're right, wins are what matters.  But Bron is the only one of the 'big three' playing with any kind of heart.  You got Wade giving up on plays and Bosh scared he's going to break a nail when he gets in the paint.  Inexcusable.  God forbid Bron puts up a stat line like Wade, NT would explode.

...and  I ain't even a Bron fan.

This man speaks the truth, this thread would be atleast 30 pages if Bron had a night like this. But anyways, we had plenty of oppertunities to win this game tonight, but too many missed free throws and shots took us out of it. You can't just put the blame on one person alone, it's a team effort.

This team is missing Mike Miller.. terribly. Mike Miller is a greta 3pt shooter, but can also play and a good passer. I think he's their glue guy.

This team is missing Mike Miller.. terribly. Mike Miller is a greta 3pt shooter, but can also play and a good passer. I think he's their glue guy.

yeah mike miller is the problem

wade and bosh as teammates aren't enough for the "king". excuse after excuse. the most protected athlete of any sport, in any generation

laugh.gif
 @ "Fan Up"... how many years has Miami had an NBA team??? they still need to teach them how to be fans....?

yeah mike miller is the problem

wade and bosh as teammates aren't enough for the "king". excuse after excuse. the most protected athlete of any sport, in any generation

laugh.gif
 @ "Fan Up"... how many years has Miami had an NBA team??? they still need to teach them how to be fans....?

IDGAF about Mike Miller

Wade Bosh Bron should be enough........ Well that's what everyone was saying in the summer...

Can't double back now...

If they don't win....... It is not because of Mike Miller

IDGAF about Mike Miller

Wade Bosh Bron should be enough........ Well that's what everyone was saying in the summer...

Can't double back now...

If they don't win....... It is not because of Mike Miller

Originally Posted by TonyReali

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
shaq was dead on with his rupaul comments.  bosh is getting exposed now that the bright lights are on him.  dude is looking like nothing more than this generations shareef abdur rahim.  a guy who put up numbers on bad teams which made him look better than he actually was.
Ouch.... I can't wait for someone in the media to come out and say this... Bosh would fade into a bolivian
laugh.gif
its fade into "oblivion". 

Originally Posted by TonyReali

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
its fade into "oblivion". 

Back
Top Bottom