Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif

Ok, it's known that Wade wears make up (not the powder for lights but foundation
laugh.gif
) but what's up with all the red lipstick?
30t6p3b.gif

Told yall cats when #6 did that sucka decision garbage, karma will get his $%%. Karma is real and unrelenting and it's only the beginning. U can not have two players on the same team who have to dominate the ball to be successful, and be successful. It's never happened and its not going to happen with this team. Yeah its early in the season, but where there is smoke, there's a fire. No toughness, no point guards, no physical centers, no bruh's, soft starting pf, coach is going to get fired, and #6 is a quitter. 6 7 8 championships
laugh.gif
+$%#! pleasssssssseeeee. $%*$*# ego's go make them jump ship in their option year, watch when I tell you. These cats too soft. I'm so happy when my words come to fruition.

Told yall cats when #6 did that sucka decision garbage, karma will get his $%%. Karma is real and unrelenting and it's only the beginning. U can not have two players on the same team who have to dominate the ball to be successful, and be successful. It's never happened and its not going to happen with this team. Yeah its early in the season, but where there is smoke, there's a fire. No toughness, no point guards, no physical centers, no bruh's, soft starting pf, coach is going to get fired, and #6 is a quitter. 6 7 8 championships
laugh.gif
+$%#! pleasssssssseeeee. $%*$*# ego's go make them jump ship in their option year, watch when I tell you. These cats too soft. I'm so happy when my words come to fruition.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Mike Miller is their glue guy?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Umm yea.. Glue guy don't mean your're averaging 35ppg, 15rpg, 17apg.

When Bron was on the Cavs, know who Pierce called their glue guy? Delonte.
Know who people considered Celtics glue guy? Not Allen, not Pierce, Not garnett.. Rondo
Lakers... Odom..

Not hard to understand, they're missing Miller alot, and i think he would of been their guy, i and everyone else was saying this before the season started..

indifferent.gif

And this is not an excuse, Miami isnt my team...I'm a Knick fan
laugh.gif
I just watch alot of basketball games

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Know who people considered Celtics glue guy? Not Allen, not Pierce, Not garnett.. Rondo
Lakers... Odom..

Not hard to understand, they're missing Miller alot, and i think he would of been their guy, i and everyone else was saying this before the season started..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

This is my theory Chris Bosh would start to do good after he play his old team Toronto Raptors
This is my theory Lebron James would start to do good after he play his old team Cleveland Cavaliers
as soon as these games get knock out then i will rush to judgement

This is my theory Chris Bosh would start to do good after he play his old team Toronto Raptors
This is my theory Lebron James would start to do good after he play his old team Cleveland Cavaliers

the fact that Mike Miller is the glue guy is sad.. Should be a veteran or someone who is a legit superstar capabilities.

They're doomed for years of failure mixing and matching a bunch of weak players...

the fact that Mike Miller is the glue guy is sad.. Should be a veteran or someone who is a legit superstar capabilities.

They're doomed for years of failure mixing and matching a bunch of weak players...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ?

the heat will beast against lesser opponents. arroyo and joel anthony isnt scaring anybody. if the c's get homecourt throughout the playoffs, they will be a very tough out

the heat will beast against lesser opponents. arroyo and joel anthony isnt scaring anybody. if the c's get homecourt throughout the playoffs, they will be a very tough out

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Cool theory bro.
But the teams they left are teams they're supposed to whoop.. What would beating those teams accomplish? The teams they need to focus on are the ones that are kicking their $%!.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Almost as if Lebron is HeWhoMustNotBeNamed.
I'm in Harry Potter mode I guess. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Almost as if Lebron is HeWhoMustNotBeNamed.
I'm in Harry Potter mode I guess. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Cool theory bro.
But the teams they left are teams they're supposed to whoop.. What would beating those teams accomplish? The teams they need to focus on are the ones that are kicking their $%!.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lakers... Odom..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The guy has yet to play a game so how exactly could he be a "glue guy"?  The Heat have chemistry problems on offense because there's a lot of one on one isolation plays for Wade and LeBron.  On defense, Bosh is not a factor at all and no team will ever be intimidated from their bigs.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lakers... Odom..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The guy has yet to play a game so how exactly could he be a "glue guy"?  The Heat have chemistry problems on offense because there's a lot of one on one isolation plays for Wade and LeBron.  On defense, Bosh is not a factor at all and no team will ever be intimidated from their bigs.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think it's too early to push the panic button for them.

i agree but until further notice the celtics have the heats number and they have lebrons number as well.

the first loss to boston on opening night wasn't that big of a deal, a road game against a very good opponent, but i expected more from the heat tonight especially after losing to boston once already.   i still believe it's way to early to for them to panic but this was one of those games i would've expected that team to be ready for. they need to beat the celtics and look good doing so next time around though, because they could go 20-1 over the next 21 games but if the one loss ends up being to boston again the "heat can't beat the celtics" talk is only going to get bigger.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think it's too early to push the panic button for them.

i agree but until further notice the celtics have the heats number and they have lebrons number as well.

the first loss to boston on opening night wasn't that big of a deal, a road game against a very good opponent, but i expected more from the heat tonight especially after losing to boston once already.   i still believe it's way to early to for them to panic but this was one of those games i would've expected that team to be ready for. they need to beat the celtics and look good doing so next time around though, because they could go 20-1 over the next 21 games but if the one loss ends up being to boston again the "heat can't beat the celtics" talk is only going to get bigger.

Back
Top Bottom