Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Mike Miller won't solve their problems, hell it might make it worse. The problem is, there's not enough basketballs. Also, they have no bruh's on that team. Haslem comes close, but that's it. Name me a team in the last 10 years that has won without a "dude, @!%% you" type player. Bet you can't do it. Team is %@*%$ made, simple as that.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif

been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis
/rigor mortis

The Boston Celetics are the best team in the East because they have a depth at the Center position.
It's the same reason why the Lakers are the defending Champs.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif

been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis
/rigor mortis

The Boston Celetics are the best team in the East because they have a depth at the Center position.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Mike Miller won't solve their problems, hell it might make it worse. The problem is, there's not enough basketballs. Also, they have no bruh's on that team. Haslem comes close, but that's it. Name me a team in the last 10 years that has won without a "dude, @!%% you" type player. Bet you can't do it. Team is %@*%$ made, simple as that.

What do you mean Mike Miller wont solve their problems? The heat have lost 2 games by buzzer beaters. If he takes the shot they win. Its that simple we dont even have to speculate how the course of the game changes.

What do you mean Mike Miller wont solve their problems? The heat have lost 2 games by buzzer beaters. If he takes the shot they win. Its that simple we dont even have to speculate how the course of the game changes.

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

Edit:

And if it matters, Mike Miller has always stunk in playoff games. We have no idea if he can deliver in the big moments.

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

Edit:

And if it matters, Mike Miller has always stunk in playoff games. We have no idea if he can deliver in the big moments.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

What do you mean Mike Miller wont solve their problems? The heat have lost 2 games by buzzer beaters. If he takes the shot they win.
laugh.gif

I guess not being able to get that out of any of the three guys all making 100 million is no problem...because Mike Miller is there for that huh? 
laugh.gif

When THE hell did Mike Miller become so valuable?

Did they hold a parade after singing Miller too? Or am I missing something?

What do you mean Mike Miller wont solve their problems? The heat have lost 2 games by buzzer beaters. If he takes the shot they win.
laugh.gif

I guess not being able to get that out of any of the three guys all making 100 million is no problem...because Mike Miller is there for that huh? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Been asking the same thing for 3 months...

But with the great Wade, James & Bosh  any decent shooter becomes Scottie Pippen
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Been asking the same thing for 3 months...

But with the great Wade, James & Bosh  any decent shooter becomes Scottie Pippen
eyes.gif

the heat suck ... period.. they have a three man team... their not going no where with that bench...

the heat suck ... period.. they have a three man team... their not going no where with that bench...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

celtics*

been saying this since the decision. they still have to take this from boston but it is still way too early in the season. its gonna take them time to gel speaking of the heat of course

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

us. the 2009 champs. we didnt have an enforcer on that team

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

celtics*

been saying this since the decision. they still have to take this from boston but it is still way too early in the season. its gonna take them time to gel speaking of the heat of course

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

us. the 2009 champs. we didnt have an enforcer on that team

Mike Miller won't do anything low-post related, but he will pretty much do just about anything Chris Bosh has provided so far. Which is why:

1. Trading Chris Bosh for a legit low post presence and not another 6'10 guy who tries to play shooting guard (and possibly try to get another point guard in the deal)
2. Wait for Mike Miller to return and take over Bosh's jumpshooting duties
3. Make Riley the new head coach

will solve a lot of Heat's problems.

Mike Miller won't do anything low-post related, but he will pretty much do just about anything Chris Bosh has provided so far. Which is why:

1. Trading Chris Bosh for a legit low post presence and not another 6'10 guy who tries to play shooting guard (and possibly try to get another point guard in the deal)
2. Wait for Mike Miller to return and take over Bosh's jumpshooting duties
3. Make Riley the new head coach

will solve a lot of Heat's problems.

Back
Top Bottom