Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  That's really good, D Wade still my boy though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

90x3za.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  That's really good, D Wade still my boy though.

Come on westcoasts yall have 3 of the toughest players in the league in Kobe, Artest, and Fisher. Miami has no tough players, except maybe Haslem.

Come on westcoasts yall have 3 of the toughest players in the league in Kobe, Artest, and Fisher. Miami has no tough players, except maybe Haslem.

will miami have all their seats filled ? its pathetic.

Agreed.  Watching the game last night I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were.  It just looks really bad, especially on national TV.  Even with the superstars that they have can anybody in or near Miami explain why fans aren't showing up for games??

Agreed.  Watching the game last night I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were.  It just looks really bad, especially on national TV.  Even with the superstars that they have can anybody in or near Miami explain why fans aren't showing up for games??

/\ There are 23098290832 things I'd rather do in Miami than watch that team.

I understand perfectly.

I understand perfectly.

i can't buy that. you go to the beach all day, hang out, go to eat an early dinner. get to the game at 7:30. by the time it is over it's time to hit the clubs. what are you missing for 7.30 to 10:30?

10:30 is even early for alot of people, you can go eat dinner and drink after the game.

i can't buy that. you go to the beach all day, hang out, go to eat an early dinner. get to the game at 7:30. by the time it is over it's time to hit the clubs. what are you missing for 7.30 to 10:30?

10:30 is even early for alot of people, you can go eat dinner and drink after the game.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

these miami fans dont deserve these 3 plus riles. NY would appreciate them very much

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

these miami fans dont deserve these 3 plus riles. NY would appreciate them very much

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Its more like im not paying that ridiculous price for the garbage basketball that they've been "playing"

Originally Posted by DubA169

Its more like im not paying that ridiculous price for the garbage basketball that they've been "playing"

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

laugh.gif
  Moron.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

laugh.gif
  Moron.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I understand perfectly.
Gimme at least 10 things and I'll let that comment off the hook
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom