Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ There are 23098290832 things I'd rather do in Miami than watch that team.

I understand perfectly.
Gimme at least 10 things and I'll let that comment off the hook
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I understand perfectly.
nerd.gif
1. !$%@ #@!**@!
2. Snort coke

3. Smoke weed on the beach

4. Hit Bal Harbour

5. Segway down Collins

6. Ride up and down Biscayne

7. Holla @ bustdowns at Carol City Mart

8. Poolside @ The Delano 

9. Jet ski

10. Eat @ Dan Marino's restaurant 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I understand perfectly.
nerd.gif
1. !$%@ #@!**@!
2. Snort coke

3. Smoke weed on the beach

4. Hit Bal Harbour

5. Segway down Collins

6. Ride up and down Biscayne

7. Holla @ bustdowns at Carol City Mart

8. Poolside @ The Delano 

9. Jet ski

10. Eat @ Dan Marino's restaurant 

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.

you forgot prime 112. sooooo good.

but the poolside, beach stuff from 7:30 to 10:30? really? you can do that all day

but the poolside, beach stuff from 7:30 to 10:30? really? you can do that all day

tickets are expensive? how much do you think coke costs?

the weed was much cheaper than nyc when i went and the same quality, so that was awesome. but the cost of living isn't THAT high in miami. from cigarettes to rent. not compared to LA or NYC

tickets are expensive? how much do you think coke costs?

the weed was much cheaper than nyc when i went and the same quality, so that was awesome. but the cost of living isn't THAT high in miami. from cigarettes to rent. not compared to LA or NYC

Originally Posted by DubA169

If you're unemployed 

Originally Posted by DubA169

If you're unemployed 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

will miami have all their seats filled ? its pathetic.

Agreed.  Watching the game last night I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were.  It just looks really bad, especially on national TV.  Even with the superstars that they have can anybody in or near Miami explain why fans aren't showing up for games??
Honestly man I would go to every game if I could, but as a broke college student I can't afford the ridiculous price tag that they've put on tickets since Bosh and James signed. To me its also a curiosity that there are empty seats because if you go anywhere to try and find tickets everyone in charge of selling will tell you they've sold out day in and day out, the only explanation I could think of is extremely rich and lazy season ticket holders that don't show up and don't bother reselling their tickets.

Agreed.  Watching the game last night I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were.  It just looks really bad, especially on national TV.  Even with the superstars that they have can anybody in or near Miami explain why fans aren't showing up for games??
Honestly man I would go to every game if I could, but as a broke college student I can't afford the ridiculous price tag that they've put on tickets since Bosh and James signed. To me its also a curiosity that there are empty seats because if you go anywhere to try and find tickets everyone in charge of selling will tell you they've sold out day in and day out, the only explanation I could think of is extremely rich and lazy season ticket holders that don't show up and don't bother reselling their tickets.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Mike Miller aint stopping Rondo from dunking over Chris Bosh
Chris Bosh doing nothing when Rondo went down the lane. Rondo hacking Bron in the lane on the break to send him to the line. nuff said.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Mike Miller aint stopping Rondo from dunking over Chris Bosh
Chris Bosh doing nothing when Rondo went down the lane. Rondo hacking Bron in the lane on the break to send him to the line. nuff said.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

larry_hughes-796787.jpg

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

larry_hughes-796787.jpg

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think it's too early to push the panic button for them.

Not for NT. 
laugh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[AI] THEY ARE WAITING MAN... THEY ARE WAITING [AI]

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think it's too early to push the panic button for them.

Not for NT. 
laugh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[AI] THEY ARE WAITING MAN... THEY ARE WAITING [AI]

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I can definitely see and understand how a college student such as yourself couldn't be able to attend the games but the rest of the town really has no excuse.  From a ticket seller standpoint, going to see a home Miami Heat game should be as easy as it gets, mainly because I think going to a Miami game would be the "in thing to do" right now.  I mean I can understand going to the beach and jet skiing during the day but it's now November, the avergae temperature in Miami is about 70 degrees or so at noon. Given the times of the games at 7pm aint nobody trying to be out on the beach at nighttime like that during the winter season.  Are ticket prices really that much of a turn off to the average Miami resident??  

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I can definitely see and understand how a college student such as yourself couldn't be able to attend the games but the rest of the town really has no excuse.  From a ticket seller standpoint, going to see a home Miami Heat game should be as easy as it gets, mainly because I think going to a Miami game would be the "in thing to do" right now.  I mean I can understand going to the beach and jet skiing during the day but it's now November, the avergae temperature in Miami is about 70 degrees or so at noon. Given the times of the games at 7pm aint nobody trying to be out on the beach at nighttime like that during the winter season.  Are ticket prices really that much of a turn off to the average Miami resident??  

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

then miami shouldn't have a nba team to begin with then.  i know they have fans and it seems like their loyal real fanbase is getting pushed to the side for the A list wannabe LA crowd that shows up late and leaves early which sucks,  at least jack, diane cannon, and ice cube attend the games consistently out here
laugh.gif
   you wouldn't see the empty seats in any other city not even in Los Angeles and we have some of the crappiest sports fans in the country

regarding the tickets being expensive, the bum knicks sell out every year so people can pay for the most expensive tickets in the league to see eddy curry, stephon marbury, steve francis, and jared jefferies,  so miami blaming the ticket prices is a cop out

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

then miami shouldn't have a nba team to begin with then.  i know they have fans and it seems like their loyal real fanbase is getting pushed to the side for the A list wannabe LA crowd that shows up late and leaves early which sucks,  at least jack, diane cannon, and ice cube attend the games consistently out here
laugh.gif
   you wouldn't see the empty seats in any other city not even in Los Angeles and we have some of the crappiest sports fans in the country

regarding the tickets being expensive, the bum knicks sell out every year so people can pay for the most expensive tickets in the league to see eddy curry, stephon marbury, steve francis, and jared jefferies,  so miami blaming the ticket prices is a cop out

Back
Top Bottom