Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Ray Allen owned this game as much as Rajon Rondo owned Chris Bosh with that poster dunk.

Boston Celtics >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron, Wade, and that bunch of second rate spare parts Miami is passing off as a professional basketball team, er, the Heat...

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

Edit:

And if it matters, Mike Miller has always stunk in playoff games. We have no idea if he can deliver in the big moments.

Lebron can guard PGs, and Mike Miller can play the 3. Last night, it would've been better for the Heat if Lebron guarded Rondo, but that left no one to guard Pierce. Mike Miller won't solve all the problems, but he's an upgrade over Arroyo
sick.gif
. BTW, I thought Wade was a better defender. Why is he getting destroyed by Ray Allen on both ends of the court? 7-7 Threes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

Edit:

And if it matters, Mike Miller has always stunk in playoff games. We have no idea if he can deliver in the big moments.

Lebron can guard PGs, and Mike Miller can play the 3. Last night, it would've been better for the Heat if Lebron guarded Rondo, but that left no one to guard Pierce. Mike Miller won't solve all the problems, but he's an upgrade over Arroyo
sick.gif
. BTW, I thought Wade was a better defender. Why is he getting destroyed by Ray Allen on both ends of the court? 7-7 Threes
sick.gif

The way I see it, I refuse to pay 150 dollars for section 400. People are re-selling their tickets in the lower bowl for 300-500 dollars! You swear I'm about to pay that money for a basketball game. I love the Heat but ill support them through the TV with those prices. I openly admit we suck as fans but I see peoples perspective in not going to the games.

The way I see it, I refuse to pay 150 dollars for section 400. People are re-selling their tickets in the lower bowl for 300-500 dollars! You swear I'm about to pay that money for a basketball game. I love the Heat but ill support them through the TV with those prices. I openly admit we suck as fans but I see peoples perspective in not going to the games.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

just when u thought it couldnt get any worse for Miami Heat
Rumours are circulating Rasheed Wallace is making a comeback
and you know he dont like Chris Bosh nor Lebron
if miami heat cant fill the stadium with the 3 individuals then they need to move that team to a place where they can fill the stadium
Sheed would damn near foul out of every game in the first 10 minutes (if even that).
laugh.gif

and you know he dont like Chris Bosh nor Lebron
if miami heat cant fill the stadium with the 3 individuals then they need to move that team to a place where they can fill the stadium
Sheed would damn near foul out of every game in the first 10 minutes (if even that).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.
opening night in Boston against you guys were expensive too.... and that place was packed and rocking.....sorry. big games cost big money, if you support your team, pay the cash even if it's the only game you see all year. i;d rather spend $200 on a ticket vs. the elite team than $50 x 4 vs. the Raptors, Nets, T-Wolves or Clippers

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.
opening night in Boston against you guys were expensive too.... and that place was packed and rocking.....sorry. big games cost big money, if you support your team, pay the cash even if it's the only game you see all year. i;d rather spend $200 on a ticket vs. the elite team than $50 x 4 vs. the Raptors, Nets, T-Wolves or Clippers

Ray Allen
pimp.gif
7-7 on 3's
pimp.gif

I hate the Lakers&Kobe but can't wait to see them face Miami....Kobe gonna destroy em, Boston ran though them once again. Lebron was tired
laugh.gif

Ray Allen
pimp.gif
7-7 on 3's
pimp.gif

I hate the Lakers&Kobe but can't wait to see them face Miami....Kobe gonna destroy em, Boston ran though them once again. Lebron was tired
laugh.gif

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif

Dumbest *$*# i heard all day
laugh.gif

Dumbest *$*# i heard all day
laugh.gif

I don't see ANY rumors about Sheed making a comeback. Source?

I don't see ANY rumors about Sheed making a comeback. Source?

Back
Top Bottom