Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

just when u thought it couldnt get any worse for Miami Heat
Rumours are circulating Rasheed Wallace is making a comeback

I don't see ANY rumors about Sheed making a comeback. Source?

1276221486941.jpg
Spoiler [+]
1285668552-26.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

just when u thought it couldnt get any worse for Miami Heat
Rumours are circulating Rasheed Wallace is making a comeback

I don't see ANY rumors about Sheed making a comeback. Source?

1276221486941.jpg
Spoiler [+]
1285668552-26.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif
Used to actually read what this guy had to say... EWD has been on ignore for a while 
tired.gif
 Lame as hell. 
Who else finds it ironic that a dude who supposedly ignores me still makes a comment about me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know my sentiments aren't the most popular in the S&T forum, I could care less actually. Eff what I do or say on a freaking message board. What I do in my everyday life (non message board) is what defines me, and that's all that really counts to me.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif
Used to actually read what this guy had to say... EWD has been on ignore for a while 
tired.gif
 Lame as hell. 
Who else finds it ironic that a dude who supposedly ignores me still makes a comment about me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know my sentiments aren't the most popular in the S&T forum, I could care less actually. Eff what I do or say on a freaking message board. What I do in my everyday life (non message board) is what defines me, and that's all that really counts to me.

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.
The Truth

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.
The Truth

The Truth

Its called a hobby. People do these things were they follow something and invest time into it for enjoyment. I for one find investing in 100-200 for the worst tickets to watch my favorite team play worth it. You obviously don't.

The Truth

Its called a hobby. People do these things were they follow something and invest time into it for enjoyment. I for one find investing in 100-200 for the worst tickets to watch my favorite team play worth it. You obviously don't.

First off, only reason I saw your post was b/c RM quoted it... I wouldn't waste my time with your recent garbage. 
But hold up, you don't care about your online dealings?

This dude sent me a pm with emoticons... ok. Fair enough. Not much effort or thought required there; doesn't really change your position
I must say though, it was a great PM... legendary emoticon usage!!!

Guess it's time to make a wikia for you since you wanted one so bad!!

http://niketalk.com/topic/273207

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th][th=""]Comment[/th][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td][h3]THE OFFICIAL "I SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE NT WIKIPEDIA PAGE" POST[/h3][/td][td] [/td][td]Lead[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

10/27/10 5:57 PM
[/td][td]
TAGS : None

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I should be added in the NT Wiki page. My exploits as a 6'6 cornerback in Flag Football, and me showing up in every military/government post thinking I know it all is reason enough for me to be added. Why should you be in the Wiki post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Note to mods: I know you probably want to lock this, but please don't, just because I asked nicely and added a [/color]
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Yes, this guy really is that lame. 
happy.gif

My mind is a steel trap... don't test me. 

First off, only reason I saw your post was b/c RM quoted it... I wouldn't waste my time with your recent garbage. 

This dude sent me a pm with emoticons... ok. Fair enough. Not much effort or thought required there; doesn't really change your position

on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td][h3]THE OFFICIAL "I SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE NT WIKIPEDIA PAGE" POST[/h3][/td][td] [/td][td]Lead[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

[/td][td]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I should be added in the NT Wiki page. My exploits as a 6'6 cornerback in Flag Football, and me showing up in every military/government post thinking I know it all is reason enough for me to be added. Why should you be in the Wiki post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Note to mods: I know you probably want to lock this, but please don't, just because I asked nicely and added a [/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

happy.gif

on_line.gif

Registered Member

[/td][td]

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

happy.gif

I also stated this in the same topic you referred to in the screencap...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I don't think being added to the NT Wikia is a good thing.
As you can probably tell, I don't take my online persona too seriously. Being on here is a nice contrast to how serious my day is due to my career.

Lol at don't test me, whatever yo, I don't even have beef with you or anything like that so why would I "test" you?

on_line.gif

Registered Member

[/td][td]

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

happy.gif

I also stated this in the same topic you referred to in the screencap...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I don't think being added to the NT Wikia is a good thing.
As you can probably tell, I don't take my online persona too seriously. Being on here is a nice contrast to how serious my day is due to my career.

Lol at don't test me, whatever yo, I don't even have beef with you or anything like that so why would I "test" you?

on_line.gif

Registered Member

[/td][td]

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

happy.gif

punching.gif

on_line.gif

Registered Member

[/td][td]

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[/td][/tr][/table]

happy.gif

punching.gif

In the grand scheme of things this post makes no sense 

In the grand scheme of things this post makes no sense 

happy.gif

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face...and not because I could more than likely beat the consciousness out of you, or because of my selection of fine firearms...but because I'm a cool dude that has little to none known enemies all around the world.

happy.gif

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face...and not because I could more than likely beat the consciousness out of you, or because of my selection of fine firearms...but because I'm a cool dude that has little to none known enemies all around the world.

Stop making idiotic posts that get quoted and laughed at by NTers and you won't have to hear from me. It would be nice to not see your ridiculous red font.

Very informative right here...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9763713#reply-9763713

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td][/td][td]#25[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://elderwatsondiggs.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

11/03/10 5:14 AM
[/td][td]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who gives a @!+# if they are fat or not...they are pro athletes and you are a guy that[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] gets to watch them play, while more than likely having a crappy job, ugly broads (if you have any at all), and even though most of them will go broke after 5-6 years at least for right now Fat Athlete > You [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

But the OP was asking which athletes were fat? What gives??? 

And don't say "why am I following you"... these are the type of posts that led me to ignore you in the first place.

Oh and now you want to challenge me to a fight? Lulz. Why don't you look at the content of your posts and possibly make better ones? 

A fight? I thought the interwebz wasn't that serious to you? 

I know you're 6'6'' and work the government (couldn't possibly have missed this since it is brought up in it seems a third of your posts) so PLEASE OH PLEASE... DONT HURT ME OH GREAT ONE. 

Stop making idiotic posts that get quoted and laughed at by NTers and you won't have to hear from me. It would be nice to not see your ridiculous red font.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td][/td][td]#25[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

[/td][td]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who gives a @!+# if they are fat or not...they are pro athletes and you are a guy that[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] gets to watch them play, while more than likely having a crappy job, ugly broads (if you have any at all), and even though most of them will go broke after 5-6 years at least for right now Fat Athlete > You [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

And don't say "why am I following you"... these are the type of posts that led me to ignore you in the first place.

Oh and now you want to challenge me to a fight? Lulz. Why don't you look at the content of your posts and possibly make better ones? 

I know you're 6'6'' and work the government (couldn't possibly have missed this since it is brought up in it seems a third of your posts) so PLEASE OH PLEASE... DONT HURT ME OH GREAT ONE. 

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td]
[/td][td]#25[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

[/td][td]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Hey Mr. Intelligent...read my post again and please let me know where I said anything about challenging you to a fight. Why would I want to fight you, I don't even know you aside from your online persona. Dude, I have absolutely nothing against you, why are you trying to make it seem like that?

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ElderWatsonDiggs[/td][td]
[/td][td]#25[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

[/td][td]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Hey Mr. Intelligent...read my post again and please let me know where I said anything about challenging you to a fight. Why would I want to fight you, I don't even know you aside from your online persona. Dude, I have absolutely nothing against you, why are you trying to make it seem like that?

Back
Top Bottom