laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif
Used to actually read what this guy had to say... EWD has been on ignore for a while 
tired.gif
 Lame as hell. 
Who else finds it ironic that a dude who supposedly ignores me still makes a comment about me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know my sentiments aren't the most popular in the S&T forum, I could care less actually. Eff what I do or say on a freaking message board. What I do in my everyday life (non message board) is what defines me, and that's all that really counts to me.

So what's stopping you?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So many lulz in this
laugh.gif
Used to actually read what this guy had to say... EWD has been on ignore for a while 
tired.gif
 Lame as hell. 
Who else finds it ironic that a dude who supposedly ignores me still makes a comment about me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know my sentiments aren't the most popular in the S&T forum, I could care less actually. Eff what I do or say on a freaking message board. What I do in my everyday life (non message board) is what defines me, and that's all that really counts to me.

So what's stopping you?

I hate you because you are a successful black man. Happy?

Mr. Intelligent thinks the following statement hints at a physical altercation... (I'm talking in the 3rd person but from the wiki thread, it seems that you don't know what that means)

"I bet you wouldn't say that to my face...and not because I could more than likely beat the consciousness out of you"
edit: Yeah, not going to lie, that was an incredibly corny statement on my part. See what I incorporated there? Humility. 

Mr. Intelligent thinks the following statement hints at a physical altercation... (I'm talking in the 3rd person but from the wiki thread, it seems that you don't know what that means)

"I bet you wouldn't say that to my face...and not because I could more than likely beat the consciousness out of you"
edit: Yeah, not going to lie, that was an incredibly corny statement on my part. See what I incorporated there? Humility. 

Actually I said more than likely could beat you, but I did not say I would, or wanted to...because I wouldn't and I don't...not to mention you could be some Martial Arts or MMA stud and might be able to destroy me...also you could be a better shot than me and have better firearms than I do...all these possibilities plus the fact that I don't have anything against you is why I know I wasn't hinting a physical altercation.

Actually I said more than likely could beat you, but I did not say I would, or wanted to...because I wouldn't and I don't...not to mention you could be some Martial Arts or MMA stud and might be able to destroy me...also you could be a better shot than me and have better firearms than I do...all these possibilities plus the fact that I don't have anything against you is why I know I wasn't hinting a physical altercation.

I don't have anything against you as a person. I can only judge you off of your posts, which to me have been full of unnecessitated arrogance and incredibly off-base opinions (like your initial post in this thread, imo). 
I received your pm... let's just end this. I've said my peace and you've said yours. Just had to let you know why I ignored you (this action being the impetus to our "argument") since you called me out on it. 

smile.gif
 It's all good. 

I don't have anything against you as a person. I can only judge you off of your posts, which to me have been full of unnecessitated arrogance and incredibly off-base opinions (like your initial post in this thread, imo). 
I received your pm... let's just end this. I've said my peace and you've said yours. Just had to let you know why I ignored you (this action being the impetus to our "argument") since you called me out on it. 

smile.gif
 It's all good. 

How bout you both stick your heads up each other *** and FIGHT for air.

Sounding like an old married couple n @%%#.

How bout you both stick your heads up each other *** and FIGHT for air.

Sounding like an old married couple n @%%#.

smile.gif
 It's all good. 
Cool bijald, you are doing the right thing by ignoring me...it's what the people in my life tend to do when I start to annoy them...so no hard feelings from me.

smile.gif
 It's all good. 
Cool bijald, you are doing the right thing by ignoring me...it's what the people in my life tend to do when I start to annoy them...so no hard feelings from me.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

Word, once Miller comes....the East is FINISHED

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.

Word, once Miller comes....the East is FINISHED

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.
The Truth

Did this dude just Eranoitkcik it?
30t6p3b.gif

Here is my outlook on "supporting the team". $@@% supporting a bunch of dudes who are already millionaires playing a freaking game for crying out loud. Times are hard out here for the working class, and how stupid is it to pay money to see a bunch of dudes run up and down a freaking court? That's sorta like people giving their last few dollars for tithes and offering at church, when the preacher driving around in a Bentley. These same dudes wouldn't give two **++% about you if you were on the side of the road stranded in your POS car, but yet some of y'all in here make it seem like it's an obligation to "support" them. Please take these guys penis out of your mouth for once and get with reality. As fun as it can be to watch, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things.
The Truth

Did this dude just Eranoitkcik it?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom