Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by JUS3

%*$$ did Nate do? 
indifferent.gif
be human.... it;s not ok to be human in the NBA these days. they want robots.

Dope Rondo dunk

Thats gotta be the most ridiculous tech Ive ever seen (on Nate). I hate what these refs are doing this season.

Dope Rondo dunk

Thats gotta be the most ridiculous tech Ive ever seen (on Nate). I hate what these refs are doing this season.

Lebron is crying after every call/non call against him and the refs don't even care.

Lebron is crying after every call/non call against him and the refs don't even care.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't understand this. He's doing more than what Nate did every time down the floor...

I don't understand this. He's doing more than what Nate did every time down the floor...

Originally Posted by JD617

no sense in complaining about it... you know how it is in the NBA. been that way forever

Originally Posted by JD617

no sense in complaining about it... you know how it is in the NBA. been that way forever

The technical foul calls are ridiculous.  I'm sure the league will rescind the T on Nate, but that doesn't mean $++# cause the Heat still get points + possession.  They really have to do something about this mess.

The technical foul calls are ridiculous.  I'm sure the league will rescind the T on Nate, but that doesn't mean $++# cause the Heat still get points + possession.  They really have to do something about this mess.

Back
Top Bottom