11. I’m Focused
12. Houston up High
13. Sittin on Chrome
14. Everybody Hates Snitch
15. Triangle Formation
16. Koopa Don’t Care
17. Salute Your General
18. Story to Tell

New mixtape from Cham this CD is sickkkk. his flow is back and he sounds pissed/hungry again.

Discuss!

^
indifferent.gif

I've heard 5 of those tracks already. They all go hard.
pimp.gif

I can't wait until my copy comes in the mail!

I hope it is..
tired.gif
The hype from Good Morning died out.. hopefully Major Pain will help.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

There was hype for Good Morning?

Yes.. the iTunes sales, a few articles, and it was a new joint on 106 & Park (Although he wasn't on the show).

wait, is that a mixtape or the album....im confused....

also wondering why haters even come in this thread, why waste your time if it's garbage to even post.
indifferent.gif

oh yeah, btw, cham > you.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Yes.. the iTunes sales, a few articles, and it was a new joint on 106 & Park (Although he wasn't on the show).
I don't know if that equals hype. It got pretty much the same attention the average song does. It was a decent song but when I heard it I knew it wouldn't do much for him hype wise. He needs that Ridin' Dirty smash to come out of the gate and get people ready for the album. He hasn't had that yet.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I don't know if that equals hype. It got pretty much the same attention the average song does. It was a decent song but when I heard it I knew it wouldn't do much for him hype wise. He needs that Ridin' Dirty smash to come out of the gate and get people ready for the album. He hasn't had that yet.

I'm just saying. I know what you mean though. He needs that one single that will attract the mainstream audience again like "Ridin'" did. It'll be hard, because a lot of people don't like Chamillionaire or just see him as a one hit wonder.
laugh.gif

It was number one on iTunes' Hip-Hop charts and I believe top 15 or 20 best selling singles on iTunes when it debuted on there.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

wait, is that a mixtape or the album....im confused....

also wondering why haters even come in this thread, why waste your time if it's garbage to even post.
indifferent.gif

oh yeah, btw, cham > you.

It's just a series/brand of CD's that Chamillionaire is putting out now. Similar to CCC, Mixtape Messiah Series, and etc.

At first he said it was all going to be original beats from now on, but the people that were doing the productions and what not wanted 100% of the profits and he wasn't having it. So he just used people's beats.. so technically it is a mixtape.
laugh.gif

He explains it on "Forgive You".

BTW, Chamillionaire and Paul Wall are going on tour together.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

I thought he retired from mixtapes

Same thing I said.
laugh.gif
Even though it's his new series/brand of CD's.. it's still a mixtape basically.

is he back to cursing now? Or is he steal trying to prove that you can rap without having to use profanity?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

is he back to cursing now? Or is he steal trying to prove that you can rap without having to use profanity?

-The Juice

He never really cursed in the first place. Before he only threw a few words around, but it was every so often as well.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Is it out yet?

Where can I buy a copy at?

Or is it download only?

The release date was February 2nd, but it's not in stores yet. He wanted everyone to Pre-Order it from Chamillionaire.com and he started shipping them on January 29th.

He said it will hit stores once everyone receives their copies in the mail. It'll be about a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom