Champs Bell Square CDP restock

Hey i know i dont have 300 post but this is important Champs bell square just got a restock of the 16-7 cdp and the 6-17 pack in on wednesday i picked up the6-17 today so just a heads up

Yeah no problem I walked in there yesterday and saw the carmines and was like em I really seeing these? Spent my whole check though so now Ive got like $20
eyes.gif
but hey man I couldnt pass that up. Im gunna try to sell the 17'sbut yeah. I just couldnt belive it when I walked in.

where you live im sure they would ship them out call em up but hurry and are you saying u wanna trade concords for the 7?

i might have to get the 6/17 and just ball in the 17's. but does anyone know of any 30% at champs coming up???

Im not sure about the 30% they just had the friends and family like last month. But im out in north bend and I think the nike outlets got some sale coming upsoon I can find that out for you if you want.

So they got any down there? I'm going to swing b y down there tomorrow to check things out. Just to see. I wont' be coppin them anyways since thismonth will be hurtin!

Back
Top Bottom