Chatroulette like Omegle but with video

2s6kmr8.jpg

I was actually able to find a decent looking girl to talk to about stuff with actual substance. And got to see some chesticles. Not a bad site.

LOL, man some dude was on the web cam and said hugo out load. kind of creeped me out, he quickly disconnected too :/ who was that?

Originally Posted by Hugo

^^ wow. i only talked to two girls. and the rest kept leaving quick
frown.gif
All the baddest white girls say waddup and disconnect. Then I had three talk to me, no nudes, but fb was exchanged. Those 1 mp cams work wonders
sick.gif

edit: the $$$%$ and "prostitue" is for my research paper I am currently not writing.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Hugo

^^ wow. i only talked to two girls. and the rest kept leaving quick
frown.gif
All the baddest white girls say waddup and disconnect. Then I had three talk to me, no nudes, but fb was exchanged. Those 1 mp cams work wonders
sick.gif

edit: the $$$%$ and "prostitue" is for my research paper I am currently not writing.
i saw you btw. i quicky disconnected
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
that was me with the Hugo in the form of Cam'ron's "CUUUURRRRTIIIISSSSS" I recognized you because of the PS thread.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Diego

Yo how do you paste screen shots on here?
u gotta be up on your game to play here playa
PrntScrn takes the shot
copy it and paste it in paint
save it and upload it with tinypic or w/e

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

laugh.gif
that was me with the Hugo in the form of Cam'ron's "CUUUURRRRTIIIISSSSS" I recognized you because of the PS thread.
LOL oh man funny stuff! and someone said NT when they saw me. who was it just now
nerd.gif

^ yea its a fake tho. its really her but i said wave to me and they dipped. last one
15xvl08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom