cheap halloween costume ideas

so im in college now and havnt dressed up for halloween since like the sixth grade, anyways this girl invited me to here costume party but i dont feel likepaying $40 plus for a costume so i was wondering if the nt fam had some good ideas for cheap and funny costumes that i could be?

all white bedsheet with eye holes
if not paint ur face like in the movie dead presidents.

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Buy a cheap army/camouflage outfit, boil a hot dog, put ketchup on it and put it in your mouf as you walk around.
It will give off the impression that you served for your country and lost the battle.

Can't wait for you to get banned.

Buy a cheap army/camouflage outfit, boil a hot dog, put ketchup on it and put it in your mouf as you walk around.
It will give off the impression that you served for your country and lost the battle.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Omg why would you say that?

because you are bad person.

i have the best/cheapest/igenious halloween costume idea and i have won contests with it before ... but i wont tell you what it is cuz then it wouldnt be mine...

one of the best birthday parties i went to was "tennis dads" theme, high socks, random shoes, short shorts, nice shirt, and a head band. everyonewill think its creative

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by King Beef

Omg why would you say that?

because you are bad person.

Meagaveli
7762.jpg

got this from a friend; throw on a poncho or one huge garbage bags and go as safe sex.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

back in middle school i outlined my clothes with duct tape and called myself ghettoman

that wasn't a costume, don't lie.

I saw the polaroid picture in the Halloween Comstume Idea thread and figured it should be cheap

Thats what I'm going as.

White Styrofoam board
Cut Box out of the center
Two slits for your belt to go through
Your good.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

all white bedsheet with eye holes
if not paint ur face like in the movie dead presidents.

That's what I'm doin for my job because we can't wear masks. The rest of the night I'm V For Vendetta.

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

I saw the polaroid picture in the Halloween Comstume Idea thread and figured it should be cheap

Thats what I'm going as.

White Styrofoam board
Cut Box out of the center
Two slits for your belt to go through
Your good.

where do u get a styrofoam board that big?

Back
Top Bottom