Cheap Hotels in NYC???

I'm looking for a weekend getaway to NYC. I would like to stay in Manhattan but all the hotels I find are 250 to 300 dollar a night. The real question is, is it possible to find a decent hotel in Manhattan for 150 to 200 dollars a night? Do any NYC NTer's know on a decent cheap hotel in Manhattan?

I'm looking for a weekend getaway to NYC. I would like to stay in Manhattan but all the hotels I find are 250 to 300 dollar a night. The real question is, is it possible to find a decent hotel in Manhattan for 150 to 200 dollars a night? Do any NYC NTer's know on a decent cheap hotel in Manhattan?

when are you going??

http://www.carltonarms.com/

if you're going soon it may be booked

if you can't find something cheap in Manhattan stay in anothe boro or stay in NJ...you should be able to find something as cheap as 100ish...doesn't have to be great 'cause you probably won't be in the room much

when are you going??

http://www.carltonarms.com/

if you're going soon it may be booked

if you can't find something cheap in Manhattan stay in anothe boro or stay in NJ...you should be able to find something as cheap as 100ish...doesn't have to be great 'cause you probably won't be in the room much

You can also spend the night at a hostel or even sublet an apartment for a week. There's always availability and its a lot cheaper than a hotel.

You can also spend the night at a hostel or even sublet an apartment for a week. There's always availability and its a lot cheaper than a hotel.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

i second this...just rent an apartment for a week...it'll cost you like $400 per week...hotel would be around $100 a night.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

i second this...just rent an apartment for a week...it'll cost you like $400 per week...hotel would be around $100 a night.

if your about that life, visit the Howard Johnson Hotel in  Brooklyn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

bumping this.
Planning to go to NYC Nov.5th weekend... 2 nights. 4 people in total, so 2 doubles will be perfect.

SO far we're looking at a hotel in SoHo, but the prices are a little steep. Still intaking any other advice...
Anything around the same area... or maybe near the club district... if there is such a thing?
Any info will help, thanks in advance

bumping this.
Planning to go to NYC Nov.5th weekend... 2 nights. 4 people in total, so 2 doubles will be perfect.

SO far we're looking at a hotel in SoHo, but the prices are a little steep. Still intaking any other advice...
Anything around the same area... or maybe near the club district... if there is such a thing?
Any info will help, thanks in advance

^^Tarrytown, NY has some nice hotels at great rates imo..

It's only a 20 minute Metro North train ride from the city..

^^Tarrytown, NY has some nice hotels at great rates imo..

It's only a 20 minute Metro North train ride from the city..

Back
Top Bottom