cheap !%$! these days...

I dropped my phone from my pocket and this %##% got a dent on the side and the little silence button thing don't work no more
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I been hearing how dudes be getting new phones when they mess theirs up,is there any way of getting this fixed?
pics
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that sucks guy, but wait a few months and let me know what it looks like. get a cover for it asap!

Ok just go to Apple and tell them your phone keeps on freezing.. It is a total BS. But they will swap it in. Like I said in an earlier thread, I have done ittwice.

just be like-- after I did restore it keeps on freezing.. They will try it out and they will tell you to test it out after they sync it on there computer.. Andyou just come back the next day yet again lol and tell them it still have the same problem.. Then dude proceeds to unwrap anyone right there and then
laugh.gif
.Because they have no choice
.. I love apple for there great products and great I mean great customer service/cool technicians
laugh.gif

PS: hopefully you phone is not jailbroke.

In 3...

iPhOWn3d.

And what MvP07 said might work. If Apple is getting used to iPhone owners complaining about the same problem (in this case, the freezing thing), they mightjust give you a new one. A few years ago, I had a Motorola phone that had a NASTY dent on it. It bothered me so much because I kept such good care of thatphone. I went into a Verizon store and complained that the battery didn't charge properly (which was true, but I figured out a way for it to work). Withouthesitation, the service guy went straight to the back room and came back with a new phone.

Now I know a Motorola phone doesn't compare to an iPhone (price-wise), but it's still worth a shot.

Sheeeeesh, at least you dropped it on the floor and it still somewhat works....New Years, my ex girl made me a big *** pot of Oodles of Noodles, but she usedtoo much water...now, I'm pissy drunk off the sector, and my cousin calls me to make sure I'm good. I get off the phone and splash, there it goes...Ihurry up to pull it out, but on the mini screen on the outside (I had a Nokia 6133) it said, and I kid you not, the screen said, "Regis???NO1noz" andthat was the last time it came on...I took it as a message from Mr. Philbin himself that no one knows his struggles....I was shook up until I went tosleep...that had me goin' thru a loop hahaha

But yeah, Nokia 6133's and iPhone's are 2 totally different breed of phone, but thought I'd just give my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Ok just go to Apple and tell them your phone keeps on freezing.. It is a total BS. But they will swap it in. Like I said in an earlier thread, I have done it twice.

just be like-- after I did restore it keeps on freezing.. They will try it out and they will tell you to test it out after they sync it on there computer.. And you just come back the next day yet again lol and tell them it still have the same problem.. Then dude proceeds to unwrap anyone right there and then
laugh.gif
. Because they have no choice
.. I love apple for there great products and great I mean great customer service/cool technicians
laugh.gif

PS: hopefully you phone is not jailbroke.

Sounds like a plan. Thought it would be like murder trying to get a replacement.

i sure hope they do put some more memory in the next iphone. everytime i look at nt on my iphone, safari crashes. very, very, very annoying. it's happenedsince way before i quit apple, so it's not a new issue. can't win em all, eh?

I had a similar problem and took mine took the Mac store. They told me it would be $250 to fix it, half the cost of a new phone.

$@+!%#+ no good pieces of @$%% !

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

funny that YOU dropped it, but call it "cheap" because its dented, i dont think its meant to be dropped
one little drop and this big *!@ dent happens that is cheap to me

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

funny that YOU dropped it, but call it "cheap" because its dented, i dont think its meant to be dropped
one little drop and this big *!@ dent happens that is cheap to me

Co-sign.. I dropped my BlackBerry on the MEAN STREETS OF NY(
laugh.gif
).. No dents, just a minor scratch
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom