Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

^man I was just about to ask if you put some hot sauce on there. Seems like a good meal to me.

Yo this actually happens? It has crossed my mind before but I didn't think a company could be soo petty.
Yep,it's not too common though.This one spot I go to does it.All mixers are 3.00$ each.But they are served in individual serving bottles so it's not too bad plus you can use as little or as much mixer as you want.

I know man I know That's why I stay on that sugar free and crystal light wave. Don't do diets sodas cause they the devil.

Imma do some homework..at work we have crystal light machine..when I do drink sugary drinks..i try to counter it with a lot of water..I do drink a ton of water daily..especially at the gym

Yep,it's not too common though.This one spot I go to does it.All mixers are 3.00$ each.But they are served in individual serving bottles so it's not too bad plus you can use as little or as much mixer as you want.

Lol, hold up. You ask for a rum and coke, then they give you rum and a small bottle of coke?

Shoot that restaurant/bar deserves to be in this thread. Isn't alcohol marked up 200% or something for rail drinks? Just petty. :smh:

Drink mostly water now. Have soda here and there but once I start drinking it, kind of just want more and more.

Drink mostly water now. Have soda here and there but once I start drinking it, kind of just want more and more.

Sugar is legit a drug. It attacks the pleasure center of your brain akin to narcotics. Not as immediately dire; but over a long period of time sugar will have you ****** up out here.

Speaking of soda and being cheap....I went to the taco stand to buy 3 tacos and a soda. They wanted $1.50 for a can of soda. So what did I do? Walked across the street to the supermarket where I bought a bigger soda for 99cents. Got back in line for my food and got a stoneface from the taco lady.

Yes, I'm cheap.

They should match the soda price if they don't wanna lose out on a sale. My friends would always buy the jarritos from the taco truck regardless of price.

we have a sprinklets water cooler thing at work, always fill up the nalgene and aluminum water bottle before leaving everyday

Try Zevias man. THey have all the flavors, Cola, Cream Soda, Mt Dew....sweetened with Zevia and no sugar.

I hate when people will stop you in random places and ask if you wanna give money to a charity you don't even know is legit. I was in macy's browsing the levi's that are on sale and some guy asks if I want to donate money to the Philippines. I'm wondering why would they need money and I'm not gonna give any unless it goes directly to my relatives. I told him I don't have cash and he gives me the side eye. I tell him I don't carry cash and he leaves me alone.

Last edited:
At least he didn't hit you with a sarcastic sounding "God bless you". To me that might as well be a "**** you then".

image.png

Thrift
Self made shape ups
Walking and biking to work to avoid public transportation fees.

Big dinner tonight..but had to run over to Manhattan to drop off some kicks at flight club..was hungry but knew that I'm gonna be eating a lot tonight..so..went to Dunkin donuts..wheat bagel/vegetable cream cheese $2.38..brought bottles of Poland Spring with me :smile:

I left 18 dollars in change at Starbucks this morning... usually I pay with the app but I had a cool $20 in my pocket and the right change

It's my local starbucks so I'll ask about it tomorrow.

But MAN... I hate losing money when I had everything figured out for the week Cash Cost Wise.

Back
Top Bottom