Chi City finally makes a new video

laugh.gif

what makes this video seem fake to yall? is the dent not real enough for you guys? you think he is doing some kind of isurance fraud? what? please eplain...??

what makes this video seem fake to yall? is the dent not real enough for you guys? you think he is doing some kind of isurance fraud? what? please eplain...??

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

If he hasnt drove the car in 2 years and therefore had no insurance, why didnt he take the speakers out the trunk

From the looks of things I'd put money on it being someone who he knows or has known in relation to working on that car. Also, I wouldn't put riding dirty (no insurance) past him...people do it all the time. Just hope you don't end up meeting them on the road.
said he was gonna get it painted too and had someone do the interior, mighta been gettin it right for the summer and insuring it when it was done so he'd have prices on everything

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

If he hasnt drove the car in 2 years and therefore had no insurance, why didnt he take the speakers out the trunk

From the looks of things I'd put money on it being someone who he knows or has known in relation to working on that car. Also, I wouldn't put riding dirty (no insurance) past him...people do it all the time. Just hope you don't end up meeting them on the road.
said he was gonna get it painted too and had someone do the interior, mighta been gettin it right for the summer and insuring it when it was done so he'd have prices on everything

Lmfao thats how I acted when my car was hit n run, I love the part where he talks about god and the bystanders start walking away as fast as they can

Lmfao thats how I acted when my car was hit n run, I love the part where he talks about god and the bystanders start walking away as fast as they can

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I wouldn't be in the mood he is if that was my car. But glad to see a video from him.

Thing is, one day you have to learn that being all mad and upset doesnt make the situation better... He'll probably come out better since he kept his composure and had the idea to record it and put it on the web instead of just being pissed and taking it as just an L.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I wouldn't be in the mood he is if that was my car. But glad to see a video from him.

Thing is, one day you have to learn that being all mad and upset doesnt make the situation better... He'll probably come out better since he kept his composure and had the idea to record it and put it on the web instead of just being pissed and taking it as just an L.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

turn on youtube captions.  
roll.gif
x 10. 

eek.gif

It's nowhere near correct, I see why it's in beta right now.
roll.gif

At times they got him sounding like a slave and other times a great orator of the 18th century.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

turn on youtube captions.  
roll.gif
x 10. 

eek.gif

It's nowhere near correct, I see why it's in beta right now.
roll.gif

At times they got him sounding like a slave and other times a great orator of the 18th century.

I figured I'd bump this thread, instead of making a new one. He gives out his number in this latest video...

I figured I'd bump this thread, instead of making a new one. He gives out his number in this latest video...

Back
Top Bottom