Chicago...Check In.

seymorecake: green dolphin huh? on ashland & webster somethin like that right?...yeah i almost went there one nite cause i was gonna try to bag one of myguys' moms cause hes out in wyoming for school....lotta decent cougars up there? not necessarily milfhunter type broads (not that i wouldnt mind...) but yaknow just some seasoned vets i guess haha

the green dolphin is legit...they have some cool jazz nights where you can meet a classy broad...and its jukin other nights

Next week start checking St. Alfred's, Snyx (Roseland), and Shoe Avenue. I got mine from Self Conscious so you can check to see if they still have them.

Somebody was saying they shut the green dolphin down
i think thats jus on friday nights..ghetto crowd messed it up for everybody with all the fightin. i saw 2 chicks THROW DOWN once. but i heard themix is decent spot now. and i love Alive one cuz my boy dj's backpack hip hop on fridays

Originally Posted by haiti5

Somebody was saying they shut the green dolphin down
i think thats jus on friday nights..ghetto crowd messed it up for everybody with all the fightin. i saw 2 chicks THROW DOWN once. but i heard the mix is decent spot now. and i love Alive one cuz my boy dj's backpack hip hop on fridays

I can believe it... I haven't been in a few weeks, I drove up there ummm 2 wks ago saw the line and just turned right back around heading towardthe 94
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Whats "The Mix" and "Alive about tho joe?
nerd.gif

the green dolphin is legit...they have some cool jazz nights where you can meet a classy broad...and its jukin other nights
When are the Jazz Nights?

My n told me that the dolphin was asking for 80 at the door, I guess after a certain time or a certain amount of people.

Good lookin JETTA.

Whats "The Mix" and "Alive about tho joe?
mix on thursday nights is a decent spot...predominately black crowd.

Alive One is a lil diff. on diversey and halsted
right when you walk in its like classic rock playing and 40 yr olds pretending to be 20..but when you walk in the back its all hip hop gang starr,atcq all thattype issh and the best part is i always seem to start talkin to older white women
devil.gif
. i dont even have to lie and i jus tell em im 22. but its still predom. white in the back, just great music that you dont hear anywhere else,besides maybe katakomb.

btw charging 80 to get in is hilarious...you know thristy dopeboys will pay that too
laugh.gif

and how much u pay for your bobbitos Jetta?

I wanna run down to home of the hoagy, but I aint feeling real patient right now. Sweet steak and fries would hit the spot right now.

was good im new here you might know me as mike2sana on iss i currently live in auora was born in maywood and raised in ATL,GA moved back up here in full effect

Originally Posted by DoSofPBP

was good im new here you might know me as mike2sana on iss i currently live in auora was born in maywood and raised in ATL,GA moved back up here in full effect
Uhhhhh... We Don't Frequent Iss Around These Parts... But... Welcome... Whadown Challie... And All That Other Good +#$!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
I wanna run down to home of the hoagy, but I aint feeling real patient right now. Sweet steak and fries would hit the spot right now.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... Lord Knows They Test You're Will @ That
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
laugh.gif
.... BUT IT BE FIE THO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOSofPBP

whats good b!! i live in bolingbrook famo!! around the corner from aurora

Back
Top Bottom