Chicago Sneak & Eat presented by Nike and The Main 5 (Sta, Succezz, Akin , PHLI, LDRS)

So, Let me begin by saying that this is no Dunkxchange..No Sneakerpimps. This event is something that most have been waiting for throughout the entire sneaker community to show what Chicago is all about.

On September 19th, All 5 Stores as well as Nike, Redbull, Modern Notoriety, Savior Sole and a whole load of others and their followers will be under 1 roof for Sneak and Eat. There are tables available for $50 bux! only $50 if you reserve right now and $100 the week of if its last minute.

There will be 25-30 tables available for Independent brands, Sneaker Collectors, Sneaker Vendors and what ever else you would like to show the world.

For those that were at the Sneak and Eat last year, think of that event multiplied by an infinite number.

If you'd like to reserve a table, Email me at [email protected]

Again the table fee is: $50

Last minute fee is : $100

You can't beat that price...This is probably something that won't happen again...with all the stores involved.

Let me know!

So, Let me begin by saying that this is no Dunkxchange..No Sneakerpimps. This event is something that most have been waiting for throughout the entire sneaker community to show what Chicago is all about.

On September 19th, All 5 Stores as well as Nike, Redbull, Modern Notoriety, Savior Sole and a whole load of others and their followers will be under 1 roof for Sneak and Eat. There are tables available for $50 bux! only $50 if you reserve right now and $100 the week of if its last minute.

There will be 25-30 tables available for Independent brands, Sneaker Collectors, Sneaker Vendors and what ever else you would like to show the world.

For those that were at the Sneak and Eat last year, think of that event multiplied by an infinite number.

If you'd like to reserve a table, Email me at [email protected]

Again the table fee is: $50

Last minute fee is : $100

You can't beat that price...This is probably something that won't happen again...with all the stores involved.

Let me know!

efrsjs.jpg

Great event!  Nice to meet up with everyone! If you missed it, here this is what I had going on. Wish I could have taken more photos but was too busy. Thanks to Nike, Akin, Oscar, Phli, Succez, etc!

Great event!  Nice to meet up with everyone! If you missed it, here this is what I had going on. Wish I could have taken more photos but was too busy. Thanks to Nike, Akin, Oscar, Phli, Succez, etc!

Back
Top Bottom