Chick suspected her boyfriend was cheating......... **WARNING** no spoiler

al audi

Banned
1281187364burnt_balls.jpg

August 07, 2010. MediaTakeOut.comjust received a pic - sent in from an MTOer who works with the LosAngele police department. The below photo was taken after a domesticdispute.

A woman suspected her boyfriend was cheating. So she waited for him togo to sleep. Then went to the kitchen and heated up a pot of COOKINGOIL. And then . . . well see for yourself . .

1281187364burnt_balls.jpg

August 07, 2010. MediaTakeOut.comjust received a pic - sent in from an MTOer who works with the LosAngele police department. The below photo was taken after a domesticdispute.

A woman suspected her boyfriend was cheating. So she waited for him togo to sleep. Then went to the kitchen and heated up a pot of COOKINGOIL. And then . . . well see for yourself . .

man i dont even know how to make a spoiler
laugh.gif

i put the warning though

man i dont even know how to make a spoiler
laugh.gif

i put the warning though

I hope she gets the book thrown at her. There is no reason to do this even if her bf did cheat on her. She should have packed her %%* up and leave him,

I hope she gets the book thrown at her. There is no reason to do this even if her bf did cheat on her. She should have packed her %%* up and leave him,

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

dude has a small johnson though
laugh.gif

if that was me, the red star would cover half the page.

you ever threw salt on a slug or snail?

Back
Top Bottom