Chick suspected her boyfriend was cheating......... **WARNING** no spoiler

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

What IRKS me sooo much about NT is that we can post pics like OP posted. BUT we dare not post some topless chix. SMH

word. folks post all types of extreme with no spoiler

What IRKS me sooo much about NT is that we can post pics like OP posted. BUT we dare not post some topless chix. SMH

word. folks post all types of extreme with no spoiler

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sp1die wrote:

This whole story is BS. That pic is from a 14yr old kid that was brutalised by guyanese police officers. They poured flammable liquid on the kid's crotch and set him alight. Then left him in agony for 4 days with no medical attention.

GUYANA- Policemen accused of torture by burning boy’s genitals arrested

Shameless fraud by mediatakeout. Slow news day?
dam homie blew the spot up! F mto
pimp.gif

MTO fails again...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sp1die wrote:

This whole story is BS. That pic is from a 14yr old kid that was brutalised by guyanese police officers. They poured flammable liquid on the kid's crotch and set him alight. Then left him in agony for 4 days with no medical attention.

GUYANA- Policemen accused of torture by burning boy’s genitals arrested

Shameless fraud by mediatakeout. Slow news day?
dam homie blew the spot up! F mto
pimp.gif

MTO fails again...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

I hope she gets the book thrown at her. There is no reason to do this even if her bf did cheat on her. She should have packed her %%* up and leave him,

Originally Posted by RedMan

I hope she gets the book thrown at her. There is no reason to do this even if her bf did cheat on her. She should have packed her %%* up and leave him,

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Another reason why I will never sleep in the same room let alone bed with a woman.
Dude woke up like "Baby whatchu cooking, OH SHHHH MY DDDD.

I'm mad you said that like it was some normal %#!%.
I'm sayin' though
laugh.gif

And damn! I thought the spoiler was for if we found out if he was cheating or not
laugh.gif
. Then I saw that.

Back
Top Bottom