Chick tries to run onto the field at Iowa game...blows .341 BAC

this chick is awesome; I can't believe she is alive

I read to get to .341 you'd have to weigh 100 lbs and drink 8 screwdrivers in 15 minutes :wow:

click the link for her Twitter posts

Baby got BAC :rofl:
http://deadspin.com/alleged-female-idiot-on-the-field-blows-341-bac-has-a-1236362111

View media item 562910Alleged Female Idiot On The Field Blows .341 BAC, Has Amazing Twitter
An Idiot on the Field might have made history for being the drunkest Idiot ever recorded as she allegedly tried to jump onto the field during Saturday's Northern Illinois-Iowa game in Iowa City.

From the University of Iowa Police report:

Goudie, Samantha Lynne, 22 of Iowa City, IA for Public Intox at Kinnick Stadium at 1321 hours. Goudie was stopped for trying to enter the field. Goudie was unsteady on her feet. Goudie blew .341 PBT.
Yeah, that says a .341. "Unsteady on her feet" seems like a ridiculously nice way of saying Goudie was unfathomably ****housed.

Someone found her Twitter account, in which Goudie unintentionally creates a handy timeline of her drunk-*** adventures. Would you be surprised to learn that her Twitter handle is @Vodka_samm?

As seen in that last tweet, Goudie claims she wasn't trying to disrupt the game, although the police report says otherwise. Either way, holy ****, girl.

Last edited:
hahaha, I go to the University of Iowa. I've seen this girl at many parties. She def loves slammin vodka

Wouldn't you pass out or vomit approaching .16- .20 within such a short amount of time';

.341? those are yasiel puig numbers
Genius line 
roll.gif

She's a Mo-ron!

brb, going to iowa............................... so i can save her 
embarassed.gif

drake-complex-magazine-6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom