Chicks with short hair appreciation

yo most girls who look good with short hair look good period ... its not because short hair makes em look sexy ...

nah not feeling short hair
smh.gif

No thanks. The longer the sexier. Don't make me quote a Jada lyric.

...she said she was a model for a year and a half...

Ugh
sick.gif
smh.gif
, I hate girls w/ short hair, it just doesn't seem right, hair is a thing that I think is sexy in a woman, if shorty's hair is more than a lilbit shorter than mine, it aint poppin at all.

APPRECIATED. Shannyn Sossaman is gorgeous. Also, Scarlett Jo with the short pink wig in Lost in Translation is by far the sexiest she's ever looked. Also,Jessica Alba with the short hair in Idle Hands & Never Been kissed
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

Are you serious? haha no way! atleast not too short. neck length then yeah but that bald buzz or that style Eve use to have is not the bussiness

Originally Posted by hediondo19

Shannyn Sossamon does it for me.

She can look dead sexy with her pissed off dirty chick look. And she can look absolutely beautiful when she smiles as well.

Shannyn-Sossamon-Original.jpg
smokin.gif
she does it for me anyday everyday

Originally Posted by miamin2

unappreciated, ive seen like one or two chicks with short hair that have looked
pimp.gif
& they probably look 100x better with longer hair

See now I'm the opposite, I look like crap with long hair
mad.gif
ahwell.

I'm a fan of girls who have fun with their hair regardless, but it's not for all.

I don't know about your area, but when the deconstructed bob was catching on a couple years ago, I saw a lot of girls who had no business having shorthair. To pull off short hair, you have to have the right face shape with it. I'm all for the ladies giving it a shot though.

hellll nawww....some chicks can pull it off but they would look better with longer hair, no question

I dont want no dike$*@+ @#*$%

yep....only some girls can pull it off. I like the ones that curl them upwards like Jamie Presley in this picture. Anything shorter than that and not curled upis a no-no for me.

Back
Top Bottom