Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

Originally Posted by tyisny

Nt the home of the bandwagoner... Kanye is the new diddy... Really fam, like seriously your brain led you the type some asinine !##* like that
indifferent.gif

Not to mention $!%!*@ called Kanye and Jada verse wack, and asked to keep Chief keef and a @#!#* named lil Reese @%+! is wrong wit ya'll dudes seriously

As for the young chop dude, #@@*! a Superstar just took your beat, and added one of hip hops young faces, A legend, and one of the best Lyricist in rap and made your !##* relevant outside the trap. Talkin bout they changed his sound, #@@*! your sound isn't your sound (the !##* is another do over of the Lex Luger Riddim) the nerve of this cat.

With that said the OG beat> Remix
QFT.. pay homage or K's vomit

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Nt the home of the bandwagoner... Kanye is the new diddy... Really fam, like seriously your brain led you the type some asinine !##* like that
indifferent.gif

Not to mention $!%!*@ called Kanye and Jada verse wack, and asked to keep Chief keef and a @#!#* named lil Reese @%+! is wrong wit ya'll dudes seriously

As for the young chop dude, #@@*! a Superstar just took your beat, and added one of hip hops young faces, A legend, and one of the best Lyricist in rap and made your !##* relevant outside the trap. Talkin bout they changed his sound, #@@*! your sound isn't your sound (the !##* is another do over of the Lex Luger Riddim) the nerve of this cat.

Straight cornball right here So dude should be okay that Kanye butchering his song because it's Kanye.Keef already had a buzz brewing .Kanye ain't god nobody has to be thankful for his crap either.Its their sound because they made it .It belongs to them and they have the right to hear and approve of this track.The problem with rap is that folks do snake stuff and don't get punished .These kids got taken advantage of .Song was ruined Kanye glossed out all the hardness of the beat for no reason .
You saw what Kanye did for Hit Boy and Lex Luger . . . I'm even sure he gained Bon Iver a few fans, he definitely introduced them to a new audience . . .

Young Chop probably lost out on a looooot of oppurtunities from the connections Ye has because he got salty over a sample hit and a bass line.

Would anything change if Kanye said this was a "Freestyle"?

I think Chief Keef is horrendous but, I can't even front.... THIS TRACK IS CATCHY! I've been singin' the hook all day
30t6p3b.gif

Big Sean had the best verse >>>>>>>>

Shoutout to the producer too, beat is dumb nasty 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pusha skated on this jawn 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't even be mad if i never had to hear another big sean verse ever again 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Yung chop an idiot....you don't do what he did...

lmao this 
roll.gif
aint even in the door yet and deaded/jinxed himself.

Anyways song is pretty 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

indifferent.gif

Straight cornball right here So dude should be okay that Kanye butchering his song because it's Kanye.Keef already had a buzz brewing .Kanye ain't god nobody has to be thankful for his crap either.Its their sound because they made it .It belongs to them and they have the right to hear and approve of this track.The problem with rap is that folks do snake stuff and don't get punished .These kids got taken advantage of .Song was ruined Kanye glossed out all the hardness of the beat for no reason .
Nobody outside of the outskirts of the chi knew who this @%+*$ was until Ye posted that pic and gave him a cosign, and assuming that Keef payed him for the beat he now owns it and can do whatever the F he feels like doing with the song. So like a smart dude he gave it to one of the top 5 producers in hip-hop history and let him do a remix.
Takin advantage of
roll.gif
. This is on every blog in hiphop right now being considered the next big thing when ALL of his music sounds like bricksquad flunkies w/o the accent

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

lmao this 
roll.gif

Anyways song is pretty 
ohwell.gif

This. Damn, that was not the move, Young Ch0p. Talking about "his sound"...ol looking up how to make trap beats on YouTube lookin *$% !!#*@The nerve..arguably one of the biggest names in Hip Hop takes your song, tweaks your dry *$% generic lex Luger beat just a little bit (which he is known for doing, so it shouldn't come as a suprise) , and you catch feelings for no real reason, then post it on world star?Smh. So Many 5 to 6 figure opportunites just lost for you and your team right there, dumb *$%.Whether people hate him or not, people need not underestimate the power of a Kanye consign. That's like instant buzz/ a solid platform to use to start building up your fan base even more. Look at Tyler The Creator, ASAP Rocky, Azelia Banks, ect...3 new faces to music that are all now more noticbly popular due to a cosign from him, and they didn't even GET ON SONGS with him yet. You're lucky and got granted basically a musical wish, something that a million other rappers wish they could do, collab with Ye, and you go and pull this. @%%. Play your position, fool. Yes I'm mad lol.

dude basically told jesus not to bless him
laugh.gif

not comparing kanye to jesus but god damn that was an alley oop that boy needed to make some potentially good money......now the boy prob gonna get blackballed before he even got his foot in the door

Wait...so he's supposed to suck Kanye off for remixing his song?

I'm convinced you dudes would bow down at all costs for anyone doing better in life financially than you are...

Dudes on here just suck Kanye so hard they don't see fault in anything he does dude BUTCHERED a hot beat and then dropped a HORRIBLE verse #%@** all bad flat out

Granted, I haven't heard Chief Keef before this song, but I like the remix better. Pusha
pimp.gif
. For the remix though, I wish we saw someone else besides Big Sean.

I agree with what someone said earlier, if this would've dropped like a day after the artwork came out it would've been received better.

dude basically told jesus not to bless him
laugh.gif

not comparing kanye to jesus but god damn that was an alley oop that boy needed to make some potentially good money......now the boy prob gonna get blackballed before he even got his foot in the door

What are you talking about? He already got a production deal before this. I'm pretty sure they are going try and get him major placements.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

lmao this 
roll.gif

Anyways song is pretty 
ohwell.gif

This. Damn, that was not the move, Young Ch0p. Talking about "his sound"...ol looking up how to make trap beats on YouTube lookin *$% !!#*@The nerve..arguably one of the biggest names in Hip Hop takes your song, tweaks your dry *$% generic lex Luger beat just a little bit (which he is known for doing, so it shouldn't come as a suprise) , and you catch feelings for no real reason, then post it on world star?Smh. So Many 5 to 6 figure opportunites just lost for you and your team right there, dumb *$%.Whether people hate him or not, people need not underestimate the power of a Kanye consign. That's like instant buzz/ a solid platform to use to start building up your fan base even more. Look at Tyler The Creator, ASAP Rocky, Azelia Banks, ect...3 new faces to music that are all now more noticbly popular due to a cosign from him, and they didn't even GET ON SONGS with him yet. You're lucky and got granted basically a musical wish, something that a million other rappers wish they could do, collab with Ye, and you go and pull this. @%%. Play your position, fool.

Exactly.Fool.

Nt complains about everything...
Not saying the remix is an A+ but the verses on the original are laughable at best
At least we have some coherent lyrics to listen to on this one
The liberties Ye took on the beat were aight... only knock is he should have kept the bass up

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

lmao this 
roll.gif

Anyways song is pretty 
ohwell.gif

This. Damn, that was not the move, Young Ch0p. Talking about "his sound"...ol looking up how to make trap beats on YouTube lookin *$% !!#*@The nerve..arguably one of the biggest names in Hip Hop takes your song, tweaks your dry *$% generic lex Luger beat just a little bit (which he is known for doing, so it shouldn't come as a suprise) , and you catch feelings for no real reason, then post it on world star?Smh. So Many 5 to 6 figure opportunites just lost for you and your team right there, dumb *$%.Whether people hate him or not, people need not underestimate the power of a Kanye consign. That's like instant buzz/ a solid platform to use to start building up your fan base even more. Look at Tyler The Creator, ASAP Rocky, Azelia Banks, ect...3 new faces to music that are all now more noticbly popular due to a cosign from him, and they didn't even GET ON SONGS with him yet. You're lucky and got granted basically a musical wish, something that a million other rappers wish they could do, collab with Ye, and you go and pull this. @%%. Play your position, fool. Yes I'm mad lol.
100% dead on accurate.

Dude needs to sit his @@! down, variant Lex Luger @@! trap beats.

Back
Top Bottom