Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yall sound really stupid because Kanye actually scooped some beats from Young Chop.
Him or Keef didn't need this remix, Chop already signed a deal and Keef is buzzing regardless
Just because Ye is at a certain level in the game doesn't give him a pass for !+%!!+% with a young @%*%## work & not even consulting them or letting them hear it before it was out.
Dudes comparing Ye to Jesus and $*$%, that's disgusting and I'm a huge Ye' fan.
The celeb worship is strong but that's just the times we living in.

Crazy that Keef didn't even hear the record before it dropped.  There was an article where he was asked about it.

""""Thousands of people didnt know who chop was til yesterday now they got his twitter contact and his name. So he won""""

Exactly the point ya'll %*%%#! take this blog hypw way too $+#!++ serious.... Keef the hottest thing in the streets 
roll.gif
roll.gif
once again the majority of the streets aint know who this !%%@* was until ye cosigned the track. I understand he had a buzz in the chi apparently but stop acting like this dude has got worldwide recognition, this remix just took him from local !%%@* to being known.

dudes acting like he took his beat on some snake %*%, on some i heard the beat on soundclick reworked it and put it out, NO the !%%@* who he sold the track to gave it to ye and let him put his spin on it so he could make the song bigger, lil homie gonna see more checks and more exposure than he wouldv'e ever saw and this !%%@* frontin like they just remixed mozart... He gave these lil wack %*%%#! all the credit, all the shout outs and did it because he $+$$@+ with the song and dudes are still disgruntled.

If he really wanted to be the !%%@* ya'll proclaimin he couldve just stole the !!%@ put good music on it, left these wack %*%%#! off and boasted as if the song was his and 3/4th of the world wouldve thought it was a kanye production
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

""""Thousands of people didnt know who chop was til yesterday now they got his twitter contact and his name. So he won""""

Exactly the point ya'll %*%%#! take this blog hypw way too $+#!++ serious.... Keef the hottest thing in the streets 
roll.gif
roll.gif
once again the majority of the streets aint know who this !%%@* was until ye cosigned the track. I understand he had a buzz in the chi apparently but stop acting like this dude has got worldwide recognition, this remix just took him from local !%%@* to being known.

dudes acting like he took his beat on some snake %*%, on some i heard the beat on soundclick reworked it and put it out, NO the !%%@* who he sold the track to gave it to ye and let him put his spin on it so he could make the song bigger, lil homie gonna see more checks and more exposure than he wouldv'e ever saw and this !%%@* frontin like they just remixed mozart... He gave these lil wack %*%%#! all the credit, all the shout outs and did it because he $+$$@+ with the song and dudes are still disgruntled.

If he really wanted to be the !%%@* ya'll proclaimin he couldve just stole the !!%@ put good music on it, left these wack %*%%#! off and boasted as if the song was his and 3/4th of the world wouldve thought it was a kanye production
grin.gif

son is bugging out tho

its just a "mixtape remix"

like it aint no album cut or something

if anything be dope that kanye would want to co-produce on one of your beats...let alone...."A MIXTAPE TRACK".....

/\ At the end of the day...they made the song worst.

And the lil %%*!% is gonna be big w/ or w/o Kanye.
Glad to see another person in the business gets it

358xxr6.png

Originally Posted by G14

son is bugging out tho

if anything be dope that kanye would want to co-produce on one of your beats...let alone...."A MIXTAPE TRACK".....

They can't see it like that.

The concept of making a compromise in exchange for an astronomically larger fanbase just doesn't make sense to some people.

G14 how would you react in this situation?

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by G14

son is bugging out tho

They can't see it like that.

The concept of making a compromise in exchange for an astronomically larger fanbase just doesn't make sense to some people.

G14 how would you react in this situation?
That word usually requires that to take place between two people.  That didn't happen.  I don't blame the lil homie for speaking up for himself.  If this was not Ye that cuffed the beat then yall be would on some "that's bogus" tip, but since its yall fav artist of course yall have tunnel vision.  

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude basically told jesus not to bless him
laugh.gif

not comparing kanye to jesus but god damn that was an alley oop that boy needed to make some potentially good money......now the boy prob gonna get blackballed before he even got his foot in the door

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

So basically...you're saying that he shouldn't have personal feelings invested in his work.

He should lay down for and shine the shoes of any person more famous than he is remixing one of his songs without his permission. Is that it? 
Ding ding ding
1. It's a *$+*$+ knock off beat, nothing original just another imitation of a trap beat.

2. If Kanye didn't do this song, people wouldn't know who he is. This song is now gonna spread to THOUSANDS of people that wouldn't have heard it. Including people in the industry.

3. This can only OPEN doors for him not close doors.
Young Chop inked a deal weeks ago. Keef is the hottest thing on the streets right now. You are SEVERELY underestimating their popularity with the whole "wouldn't know who he is" comments.
Apparently...Kanye knew who they were. 

All that other #%%$ you #%%$...guess we were just raised different.

You seem like the type that would suck one if it meant getting famous. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

That word usually requires that to take place between two people.  That didn't happen.  I don't blame the lil homie for speaking up for himself.  If this was not Ye that cuffed the beat then yall be would on some "that's bogus" tip, but since its yall fav artist of course yall have tunnel vision.  

Just stop.

Kanye is NOWHERE close to being my favorite artist. As a human being I think he's a douche and I barely listen to his music...so you can chill with that non-point.

This guy had the opportunity to build a great working relationship that would have granted him so many more opportunities and instead of taking the hit and swallowing his pride he effectively burned this bridge and put a halt to all of that. He has the right to speak his mind of course but in this situation it would have been better for him to just keep quiet.

Sure, the internet is talking all about him today, but are they talking about his music or the situation?

I just don't get how Kanye thought that adding all that extra noise and getting rid of the bass line would make the song better? The beat was perfect as is. Doing too much.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by awwsome

Crazy that Keef didn't even hear the record before it dropped.  There was an article where he was asked about it.
Sounds like when Future sent "Magic" to his label, and T.I. got out of jail, did his verse on it and Atlantic sent it to the radio stations
laugh.gif

Future pretty much had the Alonzo Mourning face when he found out.

Originally Posted by tyisny

is this true? 
nerd.gif

i don't think Ye was trying to disrespect the dude or anything but Ye is known to change up the beat up on songs. I don't think Bink got upset when Ye but the guitar solo bridge in the middle of Devil in a New Dress, and imo i think it made that overall song better. Now comparing Ye to Diddy is kinda $*!#$# up because i think Ye geniunely wants to make good music (no pun) rather than a quick buck. And while Diddy would straight jip people, he was put Keef on a grand stage much larger than da "streets".

and to be honest the beat is kinda variant

I wouldn't expect most of you gumps to even understand what "streets" mean.

Streets probably means "the radio" to you.

CHOP mad because he don't know what a REMIX is. Its called let me do a song over via BARS, ARTIST, BEAT or ALL THE ABOVE. He cant win a law suit aainst YE cus this aint goin on an album, he not makin no money off it, so its null and void (like a freestyle). You dont like, say thas that issshht  you dont like and leave it there. No need to have a mini Kanye tantrum. This remix don't do nothing but get you more shine anyway. 

nah actually the streets to me means being on different peoples blocks, Being in clubs, Regular or Strip joints, Hell mix radio counts also... Barber shops, people just blasting *+$% out they car.... and the fact of the matter is NO this !%%$$ is nowhere near the hottest in the streets and its not even up for discussion.
I'm not in chi so i dont know whats going on in the streets out there but i'm all throughout the streets of NY, I was all through the streets of NC last month and not a squint of this !%%$$ was available, NT always wants to build someone up to be much larger then they are but turn around and say established artist have no buzz and no one is checking for them when its completely FALSE
laugh.gif

As far as him not getting his credit how is that possible, Everytime someone googles or youtubes the remix guess whats right next to it... The original which is clearly produced by young chop. He's getting all the credit and considering the OG> over the remix he currently outproduced one of the best Producers of all time on a track. So once again where is he losing ANYTHING?

Its clear as day that he produced the song and kanye just remixed it. Dudes damn sure don't seem to mind when you have a bunch of bumass rappers taking other peoples instrumentals or vocal samples, or one liners and turning them to horrendous songs, but now its a problem?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

So nobody on GOOD music didn't tell 'Ye, that Mekhi Phifer wasn't in, In Too Deep?!
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

He referring to his role in Paid in Full

Song is
pimp.gif
 IMO WIll definitely get play in the whip

The funny thing is...

A young Kanye would have had a problem and would have been very vocal about a known producer doing an awful reworking of one of his beats without consulting him.

Yet ya'll are still going to continue to hold Kanye's nuts and act like everyone should bow down in his mercy.
But Young Chop ain't Kanye . . .

The beats Young Kanye was making >>>>>>> the YouTube tutorial trap beats that Young Chop makes . . .

Young Chop is a disposable dude out of millions of dudes with that sound . . . since this trap sound took over, it's not about who's original with the trap beats, it's about who networks the most . . .

I agree that he has every right to be upset. BUT, there is a way to handle these things. I had only heard of Chief once before and cut it off in the middle of the video. Hearing the remix prompted me to go back and check the og. It also led me to check out the rest of his music.

I would much rather take the good pub with it and settle this quietly behind doors, for some decent paper I'm sure.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole thread. The remix sucks, Chop has every reason to be upset, and Kanye is not..... I repeat, not THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME AND CAN DO NO WRONG AND EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES TURNS INTO GOLD.

Also, apparently, "the streets" = streets of NYC

I respect dude for standing up for himself but its a damn remix. Dude is acting like Ye just blatantly stole his music or some @%@%. Its funny that dude is saying "he created a sound" when he's just another _ thats copying Lex Luger's sound.

Originally Posted by No Stackson

The funny thing is...

A young Kanye would have had a problem and would have been very vocal about a known producer doing an awful reworking of one of his beats without consulting him.

Yet ya'll are still going to continue to hold Kanye's nuts and act like everyone should bow down in his mercy.
But Young Chop ain't Kanye . . .

The beats Young Kanye was making >>>>>>> the YouTube tutorial trap beats that Young Chop makes . . .

Young Chop is a disposable dude out of millions of dudes with that sound . . . since this trap sound took over, it's not about who's original with the trap beats, it's about who networks the most . . .

but it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks of the quality of his "art" and whether or not it's comparable to someone elses
the fact remains that it's his, any compromise of something you created in exchange for something else should left for the person that made it

to decide...

Back
Top Bottom