China rips off Apple iPad with Android-powered iPed, surprises no one

According to reports, the iPed is on sale in Shenzen, China. That’s the same place that all our iPhones and iPads are manufactured – in the Foxconn manufacturing facility that has been getting so much bad press recently. It’s not clear how the proximity of the Foxconn plant helped make the iPed almost aesthetically identical to what Apple launched earlier this year. The Chinese Android-powered tablet even ships in a box that looks like something that Apple sells in its retail stores around the US.

So, what’s different about the iPed? Well, it runs Android OS and it’s called the iPed. Oh, and it’s slightly uglier than the iPad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On the one hand, you gotta hand it to these Chinese rip-off artists for their ambition and “creativity.[/color]

According to reports, the iPed is on sale in Shenzen, China. That’s the same place that all our iPhones and iPads are manufactured – in the Foxconn manufacturing facility that has been getting so much bad press recently. It’s not clear how the proximity of the Foxconn plant helped make the iPed almost aesthetically identical to what Apple launched earlier this year. The Chinese Android-powered tablet even ships in a box that looks like something that Apple sells in its retail stores around the US.

So, what’s different about the iPed? Well, it runs Android OS and it’s called the iPed. Oh, and it’s slightly uglier than the iPad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On the one hand, you gotta hand it to these Chinese rip-off artists for their ambition and “creativity.[/color]

Im just mad they called it the iPed
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just checked the links because I swear I had seen one online and it was called an APad

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

$100? And on a Android OS? Why not cop?

laugh.gif
Just cause the OS is the greatest in the world (and Android OS is...), That doesn't mean the hardware to this thing is.

There's a video of it somewhere...it's really laggy and slow.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

$100? And on a Android OS? Why not cop?

laugh.gif
Just cause the OS is the greatest in the world (and Android OS is...), That doesn't mean the hardware to this thing is.

There's a video of it somewhere...it's really laggy and slow.

I just checked the links because I swear I had seen one online and it was called an APad

PS.
Cheap and Fake Brands

It is well-known that fake brands are rampant in some countries. They are sold at unreasonably low prices, some business retailers can make you laugh by showing their “false brand

PS.
Cheap and Fake Brands

It is well-known that fake brands are rampant in some countries. They are sold at unreasonably low prices, some business retailers can make you laugh by showing their “false brand

Back
Top Bottom