Chinese New Year 12s

I wouldn't.

Agreed.. They seem to be closer to TTS like the Flu Game. I have wide feet though, so true size feels better in all 12s. You can always fill in a little extra space with socks or insole, but you can't make much extra space if tight. I made the mistake of sizing down .5 on FG and they cramp my pinky toe.

TTS for me, tried them on a took a few steps around - width and length are in line with my taxi 12's - I do wear mine unlaced though.

Does anybody know what the symbol on the tounge is? I keep looking for how it spells "Jordan" - but can't figure it out.

What's a better website to order these from kickscrew or mentalkicks

Are they both legit and who gas the quickest shipping
Kickscrew is $39.00 cheaper

What's a better website to order these from kickscrew or mentalkicks

Are they both legit and who gas the quickest shipping
Kickscrew is $39.00 cheaper

KC pair came in flawless, but it did take 15 days on the slower shipping option. I think the quicker option is closer to a week.

^^ Men's in 7-10 as well..

Btw.. mental kicks has been known to sell fake/ua, whatever you wanna call it for years now. But folks on NT vouch for kicks crew.

Last edited:
Just received my pair from KC. Loving these shoes!! I know people are saying these are just taxi's with different accents but I think it's a shoe of it's own with good details. Glad I was able to grab a pair.
Those ppl that say these are just taxi's are just ignorant or jealous. They look nothing like the taxi's. Sick shoes btw. 

Thanks for your responses from you guys
So kickscrew is legit ?

Do they ship from HK or china ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your responses from you guys
So kickscrew is legit ?

Do they ship from HK or china ?

Yes, legit. I have purchased (3) pairs the past two years and everything has been fine.

They ship from Hong Kong. They also double box and tape the living heck out of the box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom