Chinese New Year 12s

Strike out in FTL with 5min.

Questions ; Is it required to check in at the local store to win or that's only to gain the extra 1min?

Hey for all you guys that didn't win? How many stores did you guys have the option to enter at? For me I only had 1 Footaction store I could select, but I had 2 Footlocker stores to choose from. Just wondering??

Strike out in FTL with 5min.

Questions ; Is it required to check in at the local store to win or that's only to gain the extra 1min?
It's not required by any means, but it does up the odds of winning a bit.

Hey for all you guys that didn't win? How many stores did you guys have the option to enter at? For me I only had 1 Footaction store I could select, but I had 2 Footlocker stores to choose from. Just wondering??

For this release 1 store for each app (ftl, fta). Usually I get to choose 3 stores but now stores are doing fcfs and only a select few do the app. It's been this way since the new year in Chicagoland

Struck out on both men and grade school with 6M on both footlocker and Footaction [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just lost on the GS size 8.5 on both apps. 0/4 today, first time I completely struck out on a shoe since the app got introduced. I'm not about that fcfs life in chicago anymore. So, I'm done

For this release 1 store for each app (ftl, fta). Usually I get to choose 3 stores but now stores are doing fcfs and only a select few do the app. It's been this way since the new year in Chicagoland

You'd think that now that we have the convenience of the app that all the store would use it for shoes this limited. I mean I thought that was the point of the app in the first place, but nah let's make these limited *** 12's even harder to buy and make it first come first served. :smh:

Crazy that kicks crew has these for a better price than goat app and stockx [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Its crazy how limited these must be, not many of us actually won. I hit 1 out of 2 men's and 0 out of 2 GS

These were tough as hell to get.

I already knew that was gonna happen.
I think I saw 1 or 2 wins total besides mine.

Usually I clean up on the app, I took mad L's
on the men's pair and the GS

You'd think that now that we have the convenience of the app that all the store would use it for shoes this limited. I mean I thought that was the point of the app in the first place, but nah let's make these limited *** 12's even harder to buy and make it first come first served. :smh:

Exactly, that was my understanding too. It was such a smooth transaction for everybody involved with the app, I guess some stores like chaos. Smh

Crazy that kicks crew has these for a better price than goat app and stockx [emoji]129300[/emoji]
These are readily available in HK for ~$206 at the Nike store.  I think for sizes 11 and below... so it's easy for kicks crew to source all these pairs and make a quick flip.  For anyone that reads these forums, not sure why they would go the resell route...

Before some of you go the reselling route, have you looked into forwarding services?  I've purchased stuff from Japan and had a forwarding service ship to NY for a small fee so it may work here...

These were tough as hell to get.

I already knew that was gonna happen.
I think I saw 1 or 2 wins total besides mine.

Usually I clean up on the app, I took mad L's
on the men's pair and the GS

How many phones and accounts do you have?

Back
Top Bottom