Chinese New Year 12s

Just like the black OVO X, a sneaker I actually like and would wear, snatched up by 95% resellers. But dummies will be lining up to pay $400 so it will just continue...

Yup Nike cancelled my order, already have Taxi's so not really tripping. Might press the issue for a Nike discount code lol

Just like the black OVO X, a sneaker I actually like and would wear, snatched up by 95% resellers. But dummies will be lining up to pay $400 so it will just continue...

Yeah, you can catch a deal sometimes from the rookies.. just gotta keep an eye out. I got black OVO 10 for retail shp'd, only tried on. Same dude sold the whites for just over retail, my bid timed out so I missed those. But, deals can be found if someone's hard up for cash.

Sorry to hear. The other comment made by the material is weird now it makes sense. The 3m layer has an odd feel to it.
It's all good, I got lucky and picked up 2 pairs locally, resold them though [emoji]128556[/emoji]. Was planning on keeping the cancelled Nike order. Here's a pick of one of the pairs I pricked up compared to my taxis View media item 2315071

anyone figure the reason for cancels? or is it the noobness of over selling a product cause the system was too slow to follow the stock in real-time?

Daaaaammmmm
I won at Unknwn and I was expecting a phone call and I dint check my email. I was so hyped over winning the lebron 14's and I don't even know how I missed that email. Curse those darn companies that always ask for my email causing me to have so many. View media item 2315134

How much will people be reselling these for? I see $400 and $450 on craigslist. Seems high. Then again, I think this is the first and may be the only CNY Jordan release. I guess it would make it more valuable.
They can be had for less than that right now. But the price will shoot way up. Everywhere has had extremely low numbers

Back
Top Bottom