Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by RocSole

Chris is a punk #@@%! that beat his girl and pretty much ruined his career... He went from being the next Usher to being "gangsta" and having a "Twitter Beef" with Raz-B.

His career isn't ruined.
His career is ruined, he had unlimited potential to be something great for the music industry, but he went and blew it. No matter how hard he tries, or how good his music may be, he'll just never get the love and acceptance from the masses he once had.
i would have to agree for the most part.. nobody is saying, his career is ruined.. but his ceiling has certainly been lowered...

and in regards to the beefing.. something tells me Chris Brown would just get straight washed in real life.. no hate

Originally Posted by RocSole

Chris is a punk #@@%! that beat his girl and pretty much ruined his career... He went from being the next Usher to being "gangsta" and having a "Twitter Beef" with Raz-B.

His career isn't ruined.
His career is ruined, he had unlimited potential to be something great for the music industry, but he went and blew it. No matter how hard he tries, or how good his music may be, he'll just never get the love and acceptance from the masses he once had.
i would have to agree for the most part.. nobody is saying, his career is ruined.. but his ceiling has certainly been lowered...

and in regards to the beefing.. something tells me Chris Brown would just get straight washed in real life.. no hate

the sad part is...son is really serious...like he feels he's getting his shine off of this...

it was funny for the 30 min it happened...it was talked about a lil bit folks had their opinion but the fact that he's still makin videos is ridiculous

he looks so corny shouting out team breezy and talkin about twitter...why isn't he goin as hard after the %*!*#$ that raped his #@$+@%% brother...

for every good video/interview/etc on WSHH there's 20 +#$@**%$ @!! videos like this...have anyone feelin like they can be somebody cuz they were on WSHH smh

the sad part is...son is really serious...like he feels he's getting his shine off of this...

it was funny for the 30 min it happened...it was talked about a lil bit folks had their opinion but the fact that he's still makin videos is ridiculous

he looks so corny shouting out team breezy and talkin about twitter...why isn't he goin as hard after the %*!*#$ that raped his #@$+@%% brother...

for every good video/interview/etc on WSHH there's 20 +#$@**%$ @!! videos like this...have anyone feelin like they can be somebody cuz they were on WSHH smh

^someone raped Chris Brown's brother?
my apologies I am now officially lost trying to read this while hiding from boss at work

^someone raped Chris Brown's brother?
my apologies I am now officially lost trying to read this while hiding from boss at work

**big Chris Brown fan checkin in***

In all honesty, CB was going to be the next usher in regards to fame, money, album sales, longevity, quality music etc....but he DID RUIN it all. He will NEVER EVER be a big seller again, not this year, not in 5 years and not in 15 years. He totally destroyed his own career and the only way he will stay relevant, will be via mixtape/online beef with washed-up musicians. I personally will still listen to him, but his appeal to the masses is long gone.

He will not be invited to perfrom on award shows, he will not sell out large venues and will not be making an platinum album sales anytime son. Sad thing is, had he have beat a regular non-famous chick, all would be good, but you dont beat up rhi rhi.

If Jay beat up B, you can bet your bottom dollar he would vanish from hip-hop in a heart beat.

Cliffnotes:
CB career is in fact RUINED (by his own doing)
Deuces is a damn good song

**big Chris Brown fan checkin in***

In all honesty, CB was going to be the next usher in regards to fame, money, album sales, longevity, quality music etc....but he DID RUIN it all. He will NEVER EVER be a big seller again, not this year, not in 5 years and not in 15 years. He totally destroyed his own career and the only way he will stay relevant, will be via mixtape/online beef with washed-up musicians. I personally will still listen to him, but his appeal to the masses is long gone.

He will not be invited to perfrom on award shows, he will not sell out large venues and will not be making an platinum album sales anytime son. Sad thing is, had he have beat a regular non-famous chick, all would be good, but you dont beat up rhi rhi.

If Jay beat up B, you can bet your bottom dollar he would vanish from hip-hop in a heart beat.

Cliffnotes:
CB career is in fact RUINED (by his own doing)
Deuces is a damn good song

Back
Top Bottom