Chris Rock is the Best Black Comedian Of Our Time Vol. Sorry Chappelle

I know I know, everyone loves Dave Chappelle. Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians to ever do it but so is Chris Rock. The quantity of work Chris Rock has done and the quality it all has been compared to very little quantity of Dave Chappelle (which is high quality also) is just too much. Chris Rock's stand ups have always been good and is very relateable for anyone. Plus the movies hes done and the SNL material is also pretty good, I rank I Think I Love My Wife very highly. The only thing Chappelle has on Chris Rock is the Chappelle show was a bit better than the Chris Rock Show but Rock did more seasons.

Examples:

I know I know, everyone loves Dave Chappelle. Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians to ever do it but so is Chris Rock. The quantity of work Chris Rock has done and the quality it all has been compared to very little quantity of Dave Chappelle (which is high quality also) is just too much. Chris Rock's stand ups have always been good and is very relateable for anyone. Plus the movies hes done and the SNL material is also pretty good, I rank I Think I Love My Wife very highly. The only thing Chappelle has on Chris Rock is the Chappelle show was a bit better than the Chris Rock Show but Rock did more seasons.

Examples:

Sometimes Rock comes off as a little corny, I don't think I can remember a time when Chappelle has done that. And Chappelle has better delivery. So thread title = erroneous.

Sometimes Rock comes off as a little corny, I don't think I can remember a time when Chappelle has done that. And Chappelle has better delivery. So thread title = erroneous.

^He said of OUR time (which I can't say I agree with 100%),but yes...
Rich P is the GOAT.

^He said of OUR time (which I can't say I agree with 100%),but yes...
Rich P is the GOAT.

Im sayin though, who else is out there? Especially someone thats known. It's a two dog race. And one went crazy.

Im sayin though, who else is out there? Especially someone thats known. It's a two dog race. And one went crazy.

Quite possibly the most overrated comedian comedian IMO, hes not as funny as people make him out to be

Quite possibly the most overrated comedian comedian IMO, hes not as funny as people make him out to be

The get your +%% kicked by the police skit was
roll.gif
roll.gif
but I still think Dave's skits were the GOAT.

What's "our time"?

If cats are gonna mention Pryor, then Eddie Murphy CRUSHES Rock and Chappelle.

Chappelle's stand ups were ill though. Can't forget that.

Bring The Pain was DOPE for Chris.

Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles was ill as well.

Tough call.

What's "our time"?

If cats are gonna mention Pryor, then Eddie Murphy CRUSHES Rock and Chappelle.

Chappelle's stand ups were ill though. Can't forget that.

Bring The Pain was DOPE for Chris.

Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles was ill as well.

Tough call.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Murphy, Tucker, Williams and Epps.

Add Murphy and Tucker to the crazy list too. Neither one are the same anymore. I forgot about Williams and Epps. Im still stuck the Pryor, early Eddie and Martin stand-ups. Those were timeless, ageless imo.

Back
Top Bottom