Christmas 98'

eek.gif
@ the white/ red xii's and white foams. i remember this very issue.

damn, i remember those days...and those swoops were dope, still are. but i wish i stocked up then haha oh well

damn i still need 2 cop those white and red XIIs i wish they came in this upcoming pack instead of the Black and white ones

woow.... i wish the prices and quality of the shoes was still like that!!! and i was only 6 at that time wasnt into sneakers back then.

damn, i regret throwing away all my old eastbay catalog's, if you look through that 98 catalog there should be some AM 95's, and some AM Plus's

this is how my broher bought me the red white xii's
frown.gif

my first jordans...

i got the same eastbay in a box, still in the the same condition as the day i got it in the mail.

That was when i bought my first pair of jordans.... XII White/red..... I also racked up the the Penny's, Sons of Gloves, Playoff XIII, Iverson DMX 3's,Foamposite Pros, The Grant Hills IV, and Both of the Rodman Converses.... I remember that eastbay catalog like it was yesterday.... I Used to study thatcatalog like it was the SAT booklet.... My shoe addiction started early....

That was when i bought my first pair of jordans.... XII White/red..... I also racked up the the Penny's, Sons of Gloves, Playoff XIII, Iverson DMX 3's,Foamposite Pros, The Grant Hills IV, and Both of the Rodman Converses.... I remember that eastbay catalog like it was yesterday.... I Used to study thatcatalog like it was the SAT booklet.... My shoe addiction started early....

Damn, that makes me feel old. I was a Jr. in high school that year.

I even remember ordering those foam pros and those playoff XIII's out of that same Eastbay.

this mag brought back some feelings of nostalgia from middle school... The 13's where my first pair of j's when i was 13, and i remember thinking..."sick, i got the first air jordans in an air jordan (not nike) box) damn those were the days... No wonder we are all obsessed with kicks, because they useto look/sell like this!

Didnt feel like reading 4pages to find out about this but anyways, XII's that were on sale were sz 15 and up so thats why
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom