Christmas Gifts for the Ladies

Lets face it guys, we all have a hard time what to get our women for Christmas. So lets all help each other out with some ideas!

Michael Kors handbag

Roshe Runs

A trip somewhere

If your girl has a lot of purses already, she might appreciate a nice wallet or clutch.

I bought this one from Nordstrom last year for my girl

It was a big hit and she gets a lot of compliments whenever she uses it.

Roshe runs? Pardon me I had to laugh at that.

Trip is a good idea though. I was going to get her a trip somewhere this year but I broke up with her a few days ago. Can't go wrong with a nice trip though as long as you can afford it and schedule it right.

Last edited:
D in a B.
good for any occasion ( ie bdays, valentines, mothers day...) 

nah but my rule of thumb with gifts for females is this. x-mas gifts should be things she needs. things that could last year round. shoes, clothes, electronics. 

bdays, valentines, anniversaries, mothers day etc...are things she wants. flowers, treats, wknd getaways, spa dates, purses/bags, jewelry, a nice dinner out.  

Any ideas outside of clothing , handbags, and clothes? That seems to be the norm, I'm trying to think outside of the box this year

Sign her up for a gift of the month club?

Seems more like something you give to your mom tho...

Spa passes are nice.

I buy my mother and sister handbags though for holidays. I get those damn Louis Vuitton catalogs sent to my apartment all the time and I barely shop there for myself :smh:

Last edited:
I find women to be difficult to shop for if they happen to be picky. I've been with my lady for 2 years and find it difficult to come up with ideas sometimes, even though I pretty much know what she likes/dislikes.

I usually make a list myself, and my girl gets whatever off of it, if not then she improvises and it's cool.

I've been with my girl for almost 5 years so I know her likes/dislikes. I still find it hard sometimes to come up with gift ideas. This year, it's going to be pretty easy since she's given me an idea of what she wants.

Like someone said above, spa passes are usually pretty good, purses/clutches are the norm, but they work too. You want to give her something that would last, or something that would be useful to her.

Back
Top Bottom