[[ Christopher Nolan Movie Montage (YouTube Video) ]]

jpzx

Supporter

Enjoy.
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises
nerd.gif

You can't hate Lux Aeterna because it's such an epic piece of music but it seems like they use it in every montage. There are so many more great musical scores I wish people would use. I mean Clint Mansell alone has other music that can be used.

You can't hate Lux Aeterna because it's such an epic piece of music but it seems like they use it in every montage. There are so many more great musical scores I wish people would use. I mean Clint Mansell alone has other music that can be used.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Enjoy.
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises
nerd.gif

Sat and watch all 6 mins thinking there would be a clip of Dark Knight Rises. Misleading homie.
Picked up prestige a couple weeks ago. Good movie. Didn't realize it was a nolan flick 

Enjoy.
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises
nerd.gif

Sat and watch all 6 mins thinking there would be a clip of Dark Knight Rises. Misleading homie.
Picked up prestige a couple weeks ago. Good movie. Didn't realize it was a nolan flick 

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Enjoy.
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises
nerd.gif

yea the prestige is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Enjoy.
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises
nerd.gif

yea the prestige is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Turned off after I heard the song they used

what's wrong with the song?
this. that song used to be epic. until it was used in every other youtube highlight video.
sick.gif
come on people, lets get more creative.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Turned off after I heard the song they used

what's wrong with the song?
this. that song used to be epic. until it was used in every other youtube highlight video.
sick.gif
come on people, lets get more creative.

Back
Top Bottom