Chromeo is so $%@*@%% raw

So ill...

Spent all last night bumpin' "Fancy Footwork" and "Call Me Up" whilst trippin on shrooms. It was quite the experience.

I highly recomend their work, and the Fancy Footwork album is bonkers too.
Who feels me?

CDcover-9in-wide.jpg

i found out bout them through that reese's commercial...then TSS made a post about it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Needy Girl
pimp.gif

they got some ill stuff.

i've been preachin chromeo to people for almost three years now. don't sleep if they come around you. best live show around.

anybody know any other artist similiar to chromeo? That synth rock/pop sound? Bonafied Lovin is my jam...

Awesome post.

"Two Step , Two Step...."

"Ill give you bonafide lovin..oh oh oh"

They're very big here, been listening to them a little here and there.

fancy footwork and bonafide lovin are decent tracks on the album, but 100% and openin up are by far my favorites.

Co'sign.

Found there page on myspace about 5months ago, CD was bought ever since and bumped all throughout the mean streets of Jacksonville, haha.

definitely one of my top 2 albums of 2007.

bonafied lovin, 100% and call me up are what's up. also you guys prolly already know, but that's kid sister during the interlude on call me up

I remember seeing them as the artist of the week on MTV.....been procrastinating trying to check them out. SMH @ me.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Chromeo is the Con Funk Shun of the 21st century

Nice.
laugh.gif

Throw some Chromeo on after getting out the shower getting fresh and you're guaranteed to bring your A game w/ the ladies that night.

ehhh was never really feeling em, or just never had the time to have a good listen. That might change this weekend.

Gave Fancy Footwork a good listen today. Thanks for sharing. I need some new change to my music preferences. I'm feeling it.

Wasn't feeling the She's in Control album compared to Fancy Footwork.

Back
Top Bottom