Cigarette Smokers: How and Why?

I'm a hypebeast for that dro
grin.gif

I started smoking occasionally in Hs; when drunk or high. Started when moms got cancer to relax myself from all the stres then grew when I had turned 21 and started hitting bars in clubs, now I rarely smoke And if I do only if I drink

I started smoking occasionally in Hs; when drunk or high. Started when moms got cancer to relax myself from all the stres then grew when I had turned 21 and started hitting bars in clubs, now I rarely smoke And if I do only if I drink

Originally Posted by f3DJam

it seems cool to me. its something to do, so youre just not standing maybe.

but i tried and couldnt get down with it, and i dont want to force a few to get the hang of it, oh well
You all just chalk it up as something to do kill me. It is BLATANT poison to your body. Just as drinking.

And to those of you using the, "We are all going to die either way" card, do better please.

but i tried and couldnt get down with it, and i dont want to force a few to get the hang of it, oh well
You all just chalk it up as something to do kill me. It is BLATANT poison to your body. Just as drinking.

And to those of you using the, "We are all going to die either way" card, do better please.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you ever have fun?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you ever have fun?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by xanadu one

quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago today.
congratulations!

i've battled with it for several years now.  Started smoking when I was 15.  I'll be 31 this year.  I like to say that I don't really smoke, but my dentist's description is probably more accurate.  I'm the bum that doesn't buy packs and just mooches off friends.  I'll go days sometimes days without smoking.  I only really smoke when I'm around my friends that do (since I have access to mooching stoges).  Usually I'll smoke with my boys, cause we are drinking and cigs + booze go hand in hand, and then its maybe 1-3 cigs a night.  The times when I will actually have a pack on me and smoke more regularly is when I'm in Vegas (cause I'm drinking from the minute I wake up) or when I'm golfing.

One thing I dont understand is people who smoke trees but dont smoke cigs.  That first cig after a bowl/blunt/jay/whatever just elevates the high to the next level.

I need to cut it out completely sooner than later.  The wife and I will probably be trying for kids in the near future and I dont want to be bringing a child into this world and have them be subjected to my 2nd hand smoke.

I never tried a cig but I do the bud daily
pimp.gif

For some reason i never had the urge to try a cig I always ask my boys and they cant tell me why they smoke but they cant stop though
indifferent.gif

Naw that's not for me I can stop the bud anytime just got to get over the first couple of nights of not sleeping good ha

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by xanadu one

quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago today.
congratulations!

i've battled with it for several years now.  Started smoking when I was 15.  I'll be 31 this year.  I like to say that I don't really smoke, but my dentist's description is probably more accurate.  I'm the bum that doesn't buy packs and just mooches off friends.  I'll go days sometimes days without smoking.  I only really smoke when I'm around my friends that do (since I have access to mooching stoges).  Usually I'll smoke with my boys, cause we are drinking and cigs + booze go hand in hand, and then its maybe 1-3 cigs a night.  The times when I will actually have a pack on me and smoke more regularly is when I'm in Vegas (cause I'm drinking from the minute I wake up) or when I'm golfing.

One thing I dont understand is people who smoke trees but dont smoke cigs.  That first cig after a bowl/blunt/jay/whatever just elevates the high to the next level.

I need to cut it out completely sooner than later.  The wife and I will probably be trying for kids in the near future and I dont want to be bringing a child into this world and have them be subjected to my 2nd hand smoke.

I never tried a cig but I do the bud daily
pimp.gif

For some reason i never had the urge to try a cig I always ask my boys and they cant tell me why they smoke but they cant stop though
indifferent.gif

Naw that's not for me I can stop the bud anytime just got to get over the first couple of nights of not sleeping good ha

What I don't get is how some people can smoke 5 packs a day for 60 years and never get bad side effects like cancer

What I don't get is how some people can smoke 5 packs a day for 60 years and never get bad side effects like cancer

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Nicotine addiction is real and anyone that says its "Sheep" or "fake" has no idea what they're talking about.

Now why people get into it to begin with it the issue. Same as any other drug...peer pressure, boredom, cotolerance, to look cool, stress etc

Your susceptibility to addiction varies from person to person. I smoke "socially"....and I can't stand the smell so I have to do it outside and move around a lot to avoid the smoke
laugh.gif
. Could never get "fully addicted". i try to limit it to a pack a month.
Yea, I dont understand how people can smoke a pack a day 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. . . I have rules, no smoking in the day time, and no smoking inside the house. . Most times i usually only crave for a smoke is after studying, eating, or enjoying some adult beverages at the bar. . 
Plus taking a smoke break at the bar where all the cute white chicks are also enjoying their cigs 
pimp.gif
 instant conversation starters. "Oh i got a light" 

@APH

I feel you dude, if your friends are truly your friends you should tell them to not hot box the car with nasty cig smoke. . 

P.s  It's kind of hard to quit smoking after watching my heroes like Jimi Hendrix rip it up on Stage while smoking a joint/cig, or seeing Einstein in some old black and white video smoking out of his pipe. . . 

Nicotine addiction is real and anyone that says its "Sheep" or "fake" has no idea what they're talking about.

Now why people get into it to begin with it the issue. Same as any other drug...peer pressure, boredom, cotolerance, to look cool, stress etc

Your susceptibility to addiction varies from person to person. I smoke "socially"....and I can't stand the smell so I have to do it outside and move around a lot to avoid the smoke
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. . . I have rules, no smoking in the day time, and no smoking inside the house. . Most times i usually only crave for a smoke is after studying, eating, or enjoying some adult beverages at the bar. . 
Plus taking a smoke break at the bar where all the cute white chicks are also enjoying their cigs 
pimp.gif

@APH

I feel you dude, if your friends are truly your friends you should tell them to not hot box the car with nasty cig smoke. . 

P.s  It's kind of hard to quit smoking after watching my heroes like Jimi Hendrix rip it up on Stage while smoking a joint/cig, or seeing Einstein in some old black and white video smoking out of his pipe. . . 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

@APH

There are people who smoke a pack/2packs a day for 50 years. In school i always
sick.gif
 @ these clinical scenarios. I smoke 3 cigaretts in a night and i feel like im bout to die so i can't fathom anyone smoking a pack or more a day.

my man
pimp.gif
, i've met so many cute girls this way. if they smoke they poke.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

@APH

sick.gif
 @ these clinical scenarios. I smoke 3 cigaretts in a night and i feel like im bout to die so i can't fathom anyone smoking a pack or more a day.

my man
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

@APH

sick.gif

my man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, never heard that one. . I'll try to remember that next time I'm out.
And I don't know why, but i don't even view girls that smoke a turn off. . At least if I'm attracted to the girl. .  

For example a 45 year old aging woman smoking Marlboro 100s in her car is @%%+@%% gross to me

But, a 20 year old white/asian chick smoking a parliament while talking about "The Black keys" is an automatic turn on for me. . In my head I'm like 
devil.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

@APH

sick.gif

my man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, never heard that one. . I'll try to remember that next time I'm out.
And I don't know why, but i don't even view girls that smoke a turn off. . At least if I'm attracted to the girl. .  

For example a 45 year old aging woman smoking Marlboro 100s in her car is @%%+@%% gross to me

But, a 20 year old white/asian chick smoking a parliament while talking about "The Black keys" is an automatic turn on for me. . In my head I'm like 
devil.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Most people I know that smoke cigarettes either drink a lot or were on probation at some point.
this is wat happened to me. when i started smokin cigs it was cause i couldnt smoke weed no more cause of probation. i also started drinkin when i got on probation too. ima try to stop smokin cigs when i get off probation in a couple months tho

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Most people I know that smoke cigarettes either drink a lot or were on probation at some point.
this is wat happened to me. when i started smokin cigs it was cause i couldnt smoke weed no more cause of probation. i also started drinkin when i got on probation too. ima try to stop smokin cigs when i get off probation in a couple months tho

YouMadYouBad wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

@APH

my man
pimp.gif

Very true...Especially in the Asian community.

YouMadYouBad wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

@APH

my man
pimp.gif

Very true...Especially in the Asian community.

Back
Top Bottom