Cigarette Smokers: How and Why?

I dont ever smoke... And Im 27 so I'll probably never start... But even I know how awesome a cig is when Im super drunk or rollin off x. And all it takes its ONE good experience to bring people back.. .So I cant fault people for getting addicted.... I Myself probably smoke 1 stick a year but its usually coupled with something else

Furthermore all my friends smoke... And hanging outside the bar or club with someone who smokes just one cig is greatly appreciated... Its that time you don't really want to leave, you kinda wanna bullshhh... and that person who has to smoke gives you that reason.. When your hanging with a group who doesnt smoke, you still try to hang around outside, but it gets weird and theres not set time to end it

I dont ever smoke... And Im 27 so I'll probably never start... But even I know how awesome a cig is when Im super drunk or rollin off x. And all it takes its ONE good experience to bring people back.. .So I cant fault people for getting addicted.... I Myself probably smoke 1 stick a year but its usually coupled with something else

Furthermore all my friends smoke... And hanging outside the bar or club with someone who smokes just one cig is greatly appreciated... Its that time you don't really want to leave, you kinda wanna bullshhh... and that person who has to smoke gives you that reason.. When your hanging with a group who doesnt smoke, you still try to hang around outside, but it gets weird and theres not set time to end it

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Cigarettes are one of those things people do to seem "cool" cause they see someone doing it and act like they didn't do it to be cool. They are lying. Smoking is such a conscious decision and your body rejects smoking the first time you try to inhale, that's why you get that burn when you first start doing it. There is no reason why a person should start smoking other than because "other people do it", when you start smoking and become addicted.....then it's a different story

Smoking is such a sheep activity

-The Juice

Sounds like a PSA from the 90s broh

I had a newport when I was 12 from my cousin.  When I was 13 my friend came up on an entire pack of newports and we smoked the entire pack in one day.  I swore off cigarettes when I was 14 and my mom got breast cancer but once I was 16 and a jr in highschool I started buying packs here and there, bumming loosies and such and before I knew it I was addicted.  Not once did I ever "try to be cool".  When I was younger, in my school, cigarettes weren't cool at all.  I had stupid little girls always coming up to me talkin bout "ewww why you smoke those?" or "ya nasty fa dat".  I'm also a huge stoner too and there ain't nothing like burnin a joint of dour and having a bogey afterwards.  

Yeah I smoke weed and cigarettes and drink like I ain't got no liver but I dont give a @$!@$%.  I'm happy so I'm a live how I wanna live.

My man15 in high school and I am a pothead ( I live in Ann Arbor one of the best weed city's in the country)I was at my friends cottage and we went out with his older sister for dinner We just said what the hell and had her buy us a pack of portsI have about 5 a week I'm not addicted but I like it

Cigarettes are one of those things people do to seem "cool" cause they see someone doing it and act like they didn't do it to be cool. They are lying. Smoking is such a conscious decision and your body rejects smoking the first time you try to inhale, that's why you get that burn when you first start doing it. There is no reason why a person should start smoking other than because "other people do it", when you start smoking and become addicted.....then it's a different story

-The Juice

I had a newport when I was 12 from my cousin.  When I was 13 my friend came up on an entire pack of newports and we smoked the entire pack in one day.  I swore off cigarettes when I was 14 and my mom got breast cancer but once I was 16 and a jr in highschool I started buying packs here and there, bumming loosies and such and before I knew it I was addicted.  Not once did I ever "try to be cool".  When I was younger, in my school, cigarettes weren't cool at all.  I had stupid little girls always coming up to me talkin bout "ewww why you smoke those?" or "ya nasty fa dat".  I'm also a huge stoner too and there ain't nothing like burnin a joint of dour and having a bogey afterwards.  

Yeah I smoke weed and cigarettes and drink like I ain't got no liver but I dont give a @$!@$%.  I'm happy so I'm a live how I wanna live.

My man15 in high school and I am a pothead ( I live in Ann Arbor one of the best weed city's in the country)I was at my friends cottage and we went out with his older sister for dinner We just said what the hell and had her buy us a pack of portsI have about 5 a week I'm not addicted but I like it

Never have never will
pimp.gif

A lot of smokers smoke because they saw someone they looked up to during childhood smoking. Just like a lot of other things. The majority of your addictions and habits can be linked to your childhood... somehow. or so they say.

A lot of smokers smoke because they saw someone they looked up to during childhood smoking. Just like a lot of other things. The majority of your addictions and habits can be linked to your childhood... somehow. or so they say.

A lot of butthurt in here. Why do you care if other people smoke? Get on with your like.

Camel Lights FTW.

A lot of butthurt in here. Why do you care if other people smoke? Get on with your like.

Camel Lights FTW.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

-The Juice

My man 15 in high school and I am a pothead ( I live in Ann Arbor one of the best weed city's in the country) I was at my friends cottage and we went out with his older sister for dinner We just said what the hell and had her buy us a pack of ports I have about 5 a week I'm not addicted but I like it
I'm sorry about pulling the old guy routine here, but if you're 15 you know little to nothing about "best weed" or "best weed city" in the country.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

-The Juice

My man 15 in high school and I am a pothead ( I live in Ann Arbor one of the best weed city's in the country) I was at my friends cottage and we went out with his older sister for dinner We just said what the hell and had her buy us a pack of ports I have about 5 a week I'm not addicted but I like it
I'm sorry about pulling the old guy routine here, but if you're 15 you know little to nothing about "best weed" or "best weed city" in the country.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Its a stimulant. I dont somke but Ive smoked djarum blacks a couple times when working for 24-48 hours straight cuz they get your #%% awake, kinda like caffiene.

You ain't never lied fam. I smoke these (they're actually called cloves) religiously. Especially at parties and when I'm gaming cause it seems like they get me wired for some reason. The menthol ones are
pimp.gif

Its a stimulant. I dont somke but Ive smoked djarum blacks a couple times when working for 24-48 hours straight cuz they get your #%% awake, kinda like caffiene.

You ain't never lied fam. I smoke these (they're actually called cloves) religiously. Especially at parties and when I'm gaming cause it seems like they get me wired for some reason. The menthol ones are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

pimp.gif

the original djarnum blacks were discontinued, it's all i used to smoke......they are more dangerous than cigs apparently.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

pimp.gif

the original djarnum blacks were discontinued, it's all i used to smoke......they are more dangerous than cigs apparently.
ohwell.gif

How and why you ask?

How- High School/Parties

Why- Why do you care so much? people live their own lives. i agree on not letting friends do stupid stuff, but smoking a cigarette? Leave them alone. Do you ask people on the street smoking a cigarette why they do it and how stupid it is? NO Why ask NT. If your curious then try it. I smoke because i feel that it relieves stress, great conversational piece, makes life less boring, makes waiting less boring, taste great after eating, gives me a buzz sometimes...etc. I know its not piff and really doesnt do anything, but like anti-marijuana propaganda, smoking cigarettes isn't as bad as you think they are. Its a bad habit and all smokers know it.

How and why you ask?

How- High School/Parties

Why- Why do you care so much? people live their own lives. i agree on not letting friends do stupid stuff, but smoking a cigarette? Leave them alone. Do you ask people on the street smoking a cigarette why they do it and how stupid it is? NO Why ask NT. If your curious then try it. I smoke because i feel that it relieves stress, great conversational piece, makes life less boring, makes waiting less boring, taste great after eating, gives me a buzz sometimes...etc. I know its not piff and really doesnt do anything, but like anti-marijuana propaganda, smoking cigarettes isn't as bad as you think they are. Its a bad habit and all smokers know it.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I'm a hypebeast for that dro
grin.gif
word *thumps ashes*

i never smoked a square tho. its been all around me since i dunno when...
most my boys smoke em like its nothin...i try to help them stop by "accidently" sitting on the whole pack
even when i did a lil bid, we used to go out on some work release type stuff...
folks would be throwin packs out the windows for us...i'd just get em and give em away
no knock on folks that smoke, my vice is no better than yours

but a chik that smokes cigs is a NOGO

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I'm a hypebeast for that dro
grin.gif
word *thumps ashes*

i never smoked a square tho. its been all around me since i dunno when...
most my boys smoke em like its nothin...i try to help them stop by "accidently" sitting on the whole pack
even when i did a lil bid, we used to go out on some work release type stuff...
folks would be throwin packs out the windows for us...i'd just get em and give em away
no knock on folks that smoke, my vice is no better than yours

but a chik that smokes cigs is a NOGO

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by f3DJam

it seems cool to me. its something to do, so youre just not standing maybe.

but i tried and couldnt get down with it, and i dont want to force a few to get the hang of it, oh well
You all just chalk it up as something to do kill me. It is BLATANT poison to your body. Just as drinking.

And to those of you using the, "We are all going to die either way" card, do better please.

Do you ever have fun?
Plenty. But this isn't a fun thread so why should I be having fun?

Back
Top Bottom