Cinematography Thread Vol One....

I'm sure its manyy ppl on here that make their own videos just like the photography thread...post yours....

I'm sure its manyy ppl on here that make their own videos just like the photography thread...post yours....

your background music in the beginning is way too loud.. sounds like loud music on cheap speakers.

your background music in the beginning is way too loud.. sounds like loud music on cheap speakers.

I'm glad you decided to make a thread, some C&C, like Dirty said, the music is too loud, I had to turn the video's volume down.

But what did you use to edit the videos?

I'm glad you decided to make a thread, some C&C, like Dirty said, the music is too loud, I had to turn the video's volume down.

But what did you use to edit the videos?

Some old ones I made. No longer have a computer that can handle my cameras video files. 
tired.gif

Some old ones I made. No longer have a computer that can handle my cameras video files. 
tired.gif

Here's my video that I made during the summer, there isn't much of a sequence to it but it was my first hand experience on the art. Quality was downgraded because I was using Windows Movie Maker. Shot with a Nikon D90. I plan on redoing this video soon to actually tell a better story lol

�

Here's my video that I made during the summer, there isn't much of a sequence to it but it was my first hand experience on the art. Quality was downgraded because I was using Windows Movie Maker. Shot with a Nikon D90. I plan on redoing this video soon to actually tell a better story lol

�

I was doing recording recently of lighting in clouds in the distance. I was gettin black bars in the screen every time the lighting would flash...any experts know what that is?

I was doing recording recently of lighting in clouds in the distance. I was gettin black bars in the screen every time the lighting would flash...any experts know what that is?

the first video i made about a year and a half ago, im still working on some things so as usual it's a work in progress, go to an art institute school btw, want to do screenplays but when things call for me to direct im never really ever satisfied with it. and I KNOW my teeth yellow in some shots, i didnt clean up my post all that well

the first video i made about a year and a half ago, im still working on some things so as usual it's a work in progress, go to an art institute school btw, want to do screenplays but when things call for me to direct im never really ever satisfied with it. and I KNOW my teeth yellow in some shots, i didnt clean up my post all that well

My PC is holding me back also. I have a lot of video that needs editing but my laptop overheats and shuts off when I try to make long videos. Definitely will be getting a Mac Pro next year.

These new DSLRs are awesome for video but, you need the right software and hardware to handle these 1gig .mov files.

My PC is holding me back also. I have a lot of video that needs editing but my laptop overheats and shuts off when I try to make long videos. Definitely will be getting a Mac Pro next year.

These new DSLRs are awesome for video but, you need the right software and hardware to handle these 1gig .mov files.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

THIS. Seriously though, I need a computer/laptop JUST to edit my photos/videos
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

THIS. Seriously though, I need a computer/laptop JUST to edit my photos/videos
30t6p3b.gif

dope thread, been looking for some renewed inspiration.

piece I did a few months back "carpe diem"

dope thread, been looking for some renewed inspiration.

piece I did a few months back "carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom